'For now, we've got all positions as they are.'

The team members were evenly distributed without overlapping images and both our ranks and skills were good.

Kim Raebin would arrange the song, and Keun Sejin would likely pick the leader role anyway, so it was good too. All-rounder Seon Ahyeon made the stage easier.

In fact, it meant that it didn't matter if there were just four of us like this.

'As long as a troll doesn't come.'

I remembered several of them, including Choi Wongil. It didn't really matter who came if it wasn't for them.

The problem was that until now, the team members had never been smoothly organized.

I assessed the situation.

'From here... I can cover up for Lee Sejin.'

Because even though he was uncooperative, he wasn't the type to bombard others for profit, so I just had to be gentle with him.

Still, there was a possibility that his mentality died down because of the ranking announcement ceremony, so it was better not to do it together with him if possible.

Then the last team member I am hoping for... Well, in alphabetical order, there was only one person left besides the ones that were already sold out.

'Gold 1 is the most comforting.'

When thinking of the participant with the highest possibility, Keun Sejin smiled and suggested.

"Why don't we hide behind the door? He's the last one, it would be nice to welcome him with all of our heart and sincerity."

It was an obvious idea, but it was also a joke that would come out well on the show if the last team member's reaction was okay.

The problem was that if Choi Wongil came in like this, the atmosphere would be weird, but the other three already went behind the door so I just gave up.

If I stopped them, I would be the one who looked weird in front of the camera.

The small murmur of the team members from behind the door was heard in one ear, and Keun Sejin, who was attached to the wall, shouted quietly.

"He's here!"

Then he boisterously raised his index finger and put it on top of his lips. I was keeping my mouth shut anyway, so I just continued to stay silent.

Soon the door opened with the sound of footsteps.

"Excuse me... Eh?"

"Ta-da!"

After a while, a head popped out from behind the door.

"Gyaaah!"

The participant, who opened the door and looked inside, jumped into the sky and moved funny. The guy was more of a scaredy-cat than I expected.

'Congratulations on getting a broadcast portion.'

The last team member who rolled around with a strange scream had a familiar face.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry. Hyung!"

Unexpectedly, Gold 1 joined.

'...This is fine.'

For the first time, I gave a positive evaluation after seeing the team composition.

* * *

"Please take good care of our rabbit class~"