Stop Reading My Mind!

'I found you.'

Saiki shot up in his seat.

...Who was that?

"Woah, Saiki. Why'd you do that so suddenly?" A voice to his left questioned. It was the chuunibyou, Kaidou. Why was he here again? It's not like Saiki went out of his way to speak to him. Saiki glanced at him before turning towards the front of the classroom. "Oh! Could it be you hear about the new transfer?"

Ah, that's it.

"I heard it's a guy. Hopefully he's cool. Don't want to have to unleash my true power after all." Kaidou flashed a cringeworthy pose as he chuckled.

'I hope I can be friends with him!'

The last transfer was disaster enough, shouldn't that be off-putting? Saiki thought, but he kept quiet nonetheless. Apparently, the whole class got wind of this new guy. The pink haired psychic heard words along the lines of "I hope he's hot..." and "He better not mess with Teruhashi..."

They're sure excited.

"Pal!" Saiki turned to look at Nendou. "We have a new transfer! Maybe he can come with us to get ramen."

Is ramen all you think about?

"He won't want to get ramen with someone like you!" The light blue haired boy pointed.

"You don't know that!" Nendou rebutted. Saiki tuned them out when they began bickering. He rested his cheek against the palm of his hand, releasing a sigh.

It wouldn't matter either way. I just hope he's not annoying.

"Everyone, have a seat. We have a new student." The teacher announced as she walked into the classroom. Everyone sat down, and the girls sparkled in excitement. Their faces fell as soon as the transfer stepped foot into the room. They watched as he picked up the chalk and wrote his name.

"I'm Kuboyasu Aren." The purple haired male quickly realized his mistake when he wrote his name. He rushed to erase the "was here."

"Haha, hey I like him." A classmate laughed.

"Nice to meet you!"

"You're pretty funny dude." Another student commented. Kaidou nudged Saiki.

"He seems like the interesting character."

...I wish that were all it was.

===

My name is Kuboyasu Aren. I'm a former delinquent. Ever since I moved here, I began hearing this voice in my head. It's a soft, yet cold voice. And I hear it everyday. Sometimes it vanishes completely, usually returning within the next three minutes. I tried to trace the voice, and I managed to find a general area of where the voice sticks to. And that's PK Academy. Luckily, I was going to transfer here anyway. I have no idea what or who it is. Is it a ghost? If it's a person, how the hell am I hearing them? Whatever it is, it's really starting to piss me off. So I'm gonna find out who this voice belongs to. Hm, I can hear it loud and clear right now. Kuboyasu slid the door to the classroom open, eyes landing on a pink haired boy who sat alone. Saiki looked up. The two boys stared at each other, not moving an inch. Yep. He's boy. And he's sitting right there. Not a ghost. In fact, my very real classmate. Why the hell am I hearing him?

******

I've been at this school for a week now. I still haven't made any friends. But I'm more concerned with that pink haired boy. Saiki Kusuo. He seems ordinary at first glance, but I've been observing him. One thing about this guy is that he's attractive...