- ℋ𝒾𝓈 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁 -

authors note at the bottom please read :)

𓇽

Late night telephone
Callin' all the wallflowers I know
Out the dark and into the light-ight-ight
Half love, half regret
Dressin' up for Polaroids and cigarettes
Socialize, romanticize the life-ife-ife

Floating on my lowkey vibe
Floating on my lowkey vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
I'm floating on my
Vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe
Vibe, vibe

Sex, Drugs, Etc, Beach Weather

𓇽

Violet and the girls moved their little party to the Richardson house, they were all drinking and laughing about the fact that Isabel and Taylor were stuck naked him the ocean. Violet through her head back as she continued laughing as Clara made a joke.

"Oh my god, Clara! You can't say that." Nicole said laughing throwing a pillow at the girl. The girls all looked over at Nicole with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, maybe you can. She deserves it." The  girls all broke out into laughs again.

The girls continued the night of laughing and dancing, and maybe a little bit of drinking. Violet made her way home by midnight, carefully closing the door. Letting out a breath when she heard no one moving.

See walked into the kitchen grabbing herself a drink. Violet walked outside making her way down to the beach, sitting in the sand. Opening her drinks he smiled as she watched the ocean raise up onto the sore.

Violet turned her head hearing footsteps come towards us. "Oh, its you." Violet said she turned around to face the ocean once more. "Do you just like stalking me, Isabel? Because I am starting to think you are obsessed with me." She said in a teasing tone.

"You left me in the middle of the ocean." Isabel stated as she walked in front of Violet. "You left us there naked."

Violet shrugged with a laugh, "What is your point there Isabel? It's a bit of harmless fun, like you know, when you kissed Conrad." She stood up and started heading back to the house.

Isabel scoffed, "Didn't you already get me back for that? You know, by punching me?"

Violet stopped walking, turning around to look at the younger girl. "No, I punched you because you were being a bitch to me, I felt you naked in the ocean because you wouldn't and won't leave Conrad alone. I have seen the messages." She said with a small smile on her face.

Isabel looked at her shocked not knowing what to day. "You don't know anything, I never texted Conrad."

"Oh sure, so you telling him that you love him, and that I am a self centred bitch is something that I just thought up. Oh and you telling Taylor that you and Conrad would make a perfect couple if it wasn't for Medusa. I am going to assume I'm Medusa." The older blonde explained with a glare.

Isabel looked at her shocked not know what to do, "How did you get those messages?" Violet shrugged. "You went through my phone? But how did you get in?"

Violet smiled half heartedly, "You will never know. Anyways, I am going to go inside, stay out side please. I have this new lingerie that I want to shoe Conrad, the after sex glow always looks great for the debutante ball." She didn't need to tell Isabel this, but she knew that it pissed her off.

Talking about something that she would never have. Conrad and Violet were always going to be endgame, Violet just like making sure that Isabel knew that. She wanted her to know that Conrad thought the world of her and only her.