- 𝒲𝒽𝓎 ℐ𝓈 ℐ𝓉 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 ℋℯ𝓇 -

𓇽

I said I wanted Thin Mints and you said you knew a guy
You showed up with a boom box and stars in your eyes
Who knew cuddling on trampolines could be so reckless
We bonded over Black Eyed Peas and complicated exes

Fell so deeply into it
It was all so innocent

Because I Liked A Boy, Sabrina Carpenter

𓇽

A week had passed since the Drive-In incident, and Isabel still wasn't talking Violet. In Isabel's mind Violet was still in the wrong with everything that happened that night. Violet couldn't care less about Isabel avoiding her, it was refreshing not having to she her everyday.

Violet sat on Conrads wrapping the Isabels presents, Carter and her father had sent some gifts for Isabel as well. New knee pads for volleyball, new gym bag, a new beach volleyball, along with some jewellery, it may have been simple but it was practical.

Violet and Conrad finished signing the card, and stuck it onto the present. "Why did you even get her anything this year? She has been such a bitch to you." Conrad asked his girlfriend as she finished the gift with a bow.

"Because my dad would kill me if I didn't." She explained, smiling once she finished the gift. "Now, why didn't you get her a present?"

Conrad shrugged, "Because I didn't feel like it, and I was focusing on something else." He explained, as he smiled at Violet giving her a small kiss.

The couple made their way down stairs, gift in hand. They made their way to the kitchen sitting beside each other on the kitchen island. Conrad moved to place his hand on her thigh as Violet rested her head on his shoulder.

"Golden brown and crisp, that how's it is supposed to be," Steven explained as he looked down at his pancakes. "You two want any?" Asking the couple.

Conrad shook his head, "I'm good."

"I am going out with my friends for breakfast, but thank you for offering." Violet said smiling at her friend.

"Look at these pancakes," Steven said happily, placing down the plate. Laurel rolled her eyes at her son.

Jeremiah then walked into the room with a bowl of fruit, "Want some?" He asked holding it out to Violet.

Violet nodded and grabbed on of the watermelons, smiling when she took a bit into the fruit. "Thanks, Jere-Bear."

𓇽

"Good morning, everyone!" Belly said smiling at everyone as she made her way down stairs.

"Hey!" Susannah laughed, hugging Belly. "There's the birthday girl, looking like a vision in floral."

"Happy sweet 16, Bells," Jeremiah was next to hug the girl, "Now Belly buttons getting old finally."

"Happy birthday, Isabel," Violet said half smiling at her.

"Thanks!"

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," Laurel smiled pulling her daughter into a hug. "Your Mickey Mouse pancakes are finally ready."

"Actually, I'm not really, uh, hungry," Belly mumbled, looking over at Violet who was eating the fruit that Jeremiah had cut up earlier.

"Oh, shall we open gifts, then?" Laurel questioned.

She smiled, "Oh, you're gonna love mine!" Susannah cheered.

The families then moved into the living room, where everyone was sitting around Belly. Conrad pulled Violet onto his lap, smiling at her.