Overstimulation

An old work draft, well I gotta post more and more before disappearing for quite long lol.

A U T H O R

Spreading her legs wide, Jennie still hesitated whether to brush her fingers down there. Wide awake she just laid on the bed, indecisive self making her even more perplexed.

Please god, let him come home early.

She wished as she decided to surprise her boyfriend a little bit. Stripping each and every piece of clothing that hide her body underneath, and then lay on the bed again.. preparing herself to feed him when he returns. Or more of like, let him bring heaven to her as she quenched his thirst after a tiring day.

Her boyfriend's work shifts were never fair to her, most of the time leaving her alone. So what happened is when she was waiting for him as always does, she decided to scroll through her mobile with a painful look on her face as she scrolled through her bf's adorable pics and videos.

Nothing was helping, she sighed disappointingly missing him even more, out of nowhere she stumbled upon something on her mobile which changed her entire state of mind..it was two lovers making love intensely which made Jennie felt shivers down through her spine, she couldn't help but watch more and end up soaking her panties.

And that's where led her to the bed, debating whether to pleasure herself or not..and then giving up still waiting for her dear boyfriend.

The reviving sound of the engine became louder, as he parked his car in the garage. The lock sound beeped as his footsteps reached the door. The melodic wind chime as the door got opened "babe?" He questioned the silent atmosphere that welcomed him. No sound reached his ears so as a response to his query..

She might've fallen asleep

He assumed, closing the door behind his figure..his bag falling to the ground as he loosened his tie, walking upstairs to shared bedroom where the unexpected sight was laid for him.

Butterflies fluttered inside Jennie's stomach as she heard taehyung's steps coming louder, his veiny arms reaching out to open the door, pushing it even more. Eyes widened as his eyes fell upon her naked body. Smirking at him, Jennie indicated him her intentions. His clothes reducing as each of his steps covered the few inch distance between both of them.

But to Jennie's surprise, he didn't hover above her, instead planted his lips on her swollen cunt, his palms moving up and down her body.

"I wish to have my dinner after a long day babe" he said as he dives into her pussy. His moans vibrated against her wet pussy, making her throb even more. His lips and tongue never failed to make her feel good, his palms held her legs back tightly. Providing more access to her cunt.

His muffled moans on Jennie's pussy turned her on even more, as she left her lips play the tunes he loved to hear. "Moan for me baby, let me know how good I make you feel" the effect his words has on her, making her walls clench around his tongue, juices pouring directly in. Devouring the devil that craved for it ever since, he never stopped, more like, he never agreed to stop unless he was satisfied.

Taehyung's tongue moved from Jennie's clit to her wet hole constantly, his palms pinching her thighs, leaving purple shades on her milky white skin. His lips never left her pussy, sucking on her swollen bud while his long fingers pounded into her.

His fingers flicked against her throbbing clit in an animalistic pace, as Jennie whinned while nearing to her second orgasm, her body quivering underneath his touch. His tongue again moved back inside her wet hole, his palms slapping her cunt..knowing how much it turns on both of them. The wet sounds echoing everytime he slapped her pussy, only making her clit throb even more.

"Gush around my tongue" he ordered as he spat on her pussy, tongue drilling inside her with much more ease, his palms constantly slapping her swollen bud.

Sooner than expected, her juices coated his tongue as he still continued to brush his tongue against her weak spot, while her palms kneaded her breasts, head thrown back so did her eyes rolled. Still he didn't paused even for a second.

"TAE-PLSS!!" Jennie whinned as the overstimulation walked her into a frenzy, her fingers gripping the sheets, back arched, hardened nipples perked up while her legs lifted up, wanting to feel his tongue more deep in her cunt.

Ignoring her whines and whimpers, taehyung continued to eat her out, intiating multiple orgasms, her slick coating all over his face and chin.

His lips and tongue still dancing over her wet cunt, growling into her pussy occasionally, while his palms held her jolting body in place studily, screams escaping from her mouth as she had her 5th climax, making her squirt all over him, drenching him with her juices. Her palms pulled onto his locks as the lewid noises kept on leaving her lips while he spoke with so much more hunger..

"I can't get enough of you, I can't get enough of your juicy lil pussy.. I'm gonna eat you out till you can't cum anymore jen baby" that's what it took Jennie to know that her tomorrow she won't be able to walk anymore..

___________________________

Well I decided to continue normal smuts, occasionally I'll do idolverse smuts too now and then.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one 🧚🧚