Seducing her ex

❥Context: presenting kim Jennie and kim taehyung in a hot streamy smuts
❥Content: smuts, dirty+vulgar lang, seducing, oral eating, sex..if you're uncomfortable you're free to leave ◍•ᴗ•◍

Seducing her ex 🔞

"Do you think I can do this?" Jennie asked to lisa (her one & best friend in korea) clutching her files ready to give  interview despite her anxiety. In response lisa just smiled and patted her shoulder

"Being in new Zealand did u forgot your skills or what?" She laughed receiving a glare from Jennie "c'mon you're Jennie kim ntg is impossible for you, go and give ur best! And I'm sure BOSS will definitely like you" she exclaimed the word "boss" with a hint of teasing.

"Whatever thanks for your kind motivation" she rolled her eyes and walked into the ceo's cabinet leaving lisa smirking to herself.

Jennie's pov:

I sighed as I saw my future boss checking some files refusing to even turn around to know my presence so I cleared my throat to have his attention and continued "Good morning mr.kim I'm here to give my interview as your new employee, here are my official degrees & files for my qualification"

I pulled out all my files and raised my head to hand him over only to get stunned with mouth hang open watching the opposite man look at me with no emotions.

"You!?! What you're doing here!?!" I sounded so bitter while grabbing all my files to put back into my bag, glaring at the man who is supposedly my ex (kim taehyung) more likely a playboy! How come this low class asshole ever achieved this high status? I refuse to believe this at all.

"You're here to give the interview? Wow what a coincidence" he laughed mockingly not daring to break the eye contact we had for so long "YOU!! You're disgusting nd a jerk, you're not even in a level to interview me. Tell me how the hell you topped upto here? This is absurd"

I accused while his eyes just became darkened which didn't even scared me a bit. "Ms.kim watch your mouth before I kick you out of my office, and you're in no position to speak when u left me all alone for your own peace while I was struggling here"

"Struggling uhh?" I shook my head with a disbelief smile "yuh i knew how much you were struggling pleasuring various women in night clubs-" "SHUT UP!! stop rubbing your stupid assumptions on my face based on shit ass rumours. And we are not here to discuss our personal affairs so if you're willing to get the job, sit down and do as I order!!" He commanded.

"Working with a pig is better than working under you" I replied with so much venomous and left the cabinet to search for lisa..

You bitch!! What you're trying to do huh? Trying me to go back to that asshole kim taehyung!?! I never expected this from you lisa!! I'm leaving never contact me again!" I was about to leave the building only to get grabbed by lisa to the lobby corner once again.

"Jennie kim are you out of ur mind? Whom you're calling asshole huh? Don't tell me you behaved the same way with taehyung too! Omg I thought u still loved him..wtf jennie!!" She tightened grip on my hand pressing it for answers

"Why even tf I will still love a jerk who slept with many girls..oh god i thought I can be happy after coming to korea but look all I faced here was that assholes face once again. I'm going back to newzealand don't stop me!" I tried to free myself from Lisa's grip but useless "nini, you're still believing those stupid rumours spread by kai? He tried many times to seperate you both and he did it successfully at the end, I thought u learned ur mistake in new Zealand but no..I guess you're still dumb as ever"