Punishment

❥Context: presenting kim Jennie nd kim taehyung in a hot streamy smuts
❥Content: Little Fluff, long, detailed, smuts, intense oral sex,dirty language.

"Punishment" 🔞

(Little introduction- taehyung nd Jennie are a married couple for almost 1year, normal middle classed living together in a parents given house where both of them are work from home persons)
.
.
.

Jennie's pov:

It has been almost 2 hours I'm waiting for my husband..I sighed tapping my foot patiently checking the clock twice a minute cuz it was supposed to be our date seems like he has no care about it! I heard door clicked only to find him out running to our shared bedroom hurriedly..?

"Where you have been tae?" no response "taehyung- I'm asking u somthing..do u remember the promise u made"? he seems to be very busy checking out the locker taking out the cash..not again he's at it drinking with his friends!!

"Tae ENOUGH! why do u need money now"? I tried to grab his arms only to get pushed back "I need them.. I'll explain u later" he was about to leave the house but I stopped him again "are u going to your friends again? Stop this nonsense, I'm your wife spare me some time and explaination!"

He instead pulled his hair back in frustration "ahh Jennie! I'll explain u later, let me go!!" He almost shouted on me, this not new..he tend to raise his voice on me everytime when the matter involves his stupid friends "WHAT? WHAT YOU GONNA DO? U WILL GO AND DRINK WITH THEM, FEED THEM ND GIVE NO FUCK ABT MY EXISTENCE!! WHY DIDN'T U JUST MARRIED THEM INSTEAD OF ME!!

I screamed on my top of lungs, trying to stop the tears which are threatening to fall.."are you stupid JENNIE KIM!? I always gave u my time+ my salary..you have always been the boss among us. What else u want?"- "I don't care..I just want you to stop being careless and try reducing ur useless friendships"

"No! Don't u dare call them useless! I don't care abt ur opinion too..fuck off!! Now everything's clear I'm leaving" He harshly pulled himself from my grip leaving me standing at the hall with my eyes watering and my hands trembling about how he just left me there as if I'm useless in his life.

Few weeks later☆

Jennie gathered herself locking the door before walking out towards the supermarket..she feels weird! It's been weeks since her and her husband stop communicating even living under the same roof. Being her first time hanging out alone outside as she's a work from home wife feels more uncomfortable.

She entered the store and her eyes began to wander all over the necessary shelfs beginning her grocery shopping not long since she spotted jk and jimin (her husband's friends) she tried her best to ignore them but failed as they marched over her..?

"Ah- jennieshi how are you? She sighed before turning over acting as if she didn't acknowledged their presence"Oh!? I'm good yes I'm" she smiled awkwardly assuming that taehyung would've already told them about their fight which is very true.

Her eyes narrowed noticing the large bandage covered all over jk's ankle..she couldn't help but stay silent "uhm we've heard that you both fought because of us"? Jk questioned scratching his nape in cute way. "Pls Jennie talk to-" "if you guys are here to conceal me, then u can leave.. I've other things to worry about"

"Jennie *sighs* pls don't misunderstand..you see this injury on jk's leg? It was now cured nly cuz of tae. We almost thought he would loose his leg forever-" jk cut him off "shut up! Noona it's not a big deal, I'm very fine..tae was so worried, he has been spending time with me to make me heal. I didn't expect you guys to grow such distant cuz of my actions! Even tho when he was with us, there's not even a oneday where he didn't regretted staying away from you..pls sought this out nd make up"