'How long will this chicken feet image last?'

I had a foreboding feeling that if it continued being mentioned like this, it would follow me until I retired.

Anyway, the atmosphere became even more relaxed because Keun Sejin gave a big laugh.

"Give me the next one, please!"

"This is amusing, really."

After four or five more matches like this, the majority of the participants were serious about the talent show.

And there were still a few expensive home appliances left as prize products.

Then the sixth talent show appeared on the screen.

[Talent show: Random karaoke]

[The one who sings the first verse is the winner!]

"This is an event for me."

"Wow, I really want to go out, but haven't I already won? What should I do?"

Ignoring Keun Sejin who was being noisy, I hesitated for a moment and then moved forward.

"Oh~~ Are you confident, Moondae?"

In fact, I wasn't very confident. I didn't want to make it a big thing.

This was just a defense in case showing a passive appearance after ranking up made me look arrogant.

...If possible, it would be better to win and take the dryer.

There were seven products left, so the chance of getting it was 14%, which was good enough for me to be hopeful.

With four participants facing each other, I waited for the countdown to end. The production crew quietly left a microphone on the floor.

[Start!]

As soon as the screen changed, an intro immediately flowed.

Boom Clap Boom Clap Boom Shake Boom Clap~

An addictive melody resounded in the auditorium.

"...?"

"What?"

The faces of the participants, who thought KPOP would come out, became blank.

Yes, what came out was a K-trot karaoke accompaniment.

"Uh..."

"Wait, wait."

Participants listened to the intro with confused expressions, but they couldn't tell what song it was just by listening to the intro.

This was because there were more than one or two trot songs that started with an exciting rhythm in the intro

"..."

I was in conflict, but I eventually sneaked forward and picked up the microphone.

"...!!"

"Moondae sings trot...?"

Gold 1's murmur was heard all the way here.

"Maybe he just grab it?"

"Does he really know that song?"

I didn't answer the shouts and just started singing at the end of the intro.

"It's raining on Namdaemun Street in Seou~ There's no one I'm looking for~"

"..!!"

The participants were whispering.

"Heol."

"How did he know?"