In particular, his calm response to Lee Sejin's nervous reaction was shown on the screen.

'Lee Sejin, too.'

Is this going to be a picture of Ryu Chungwoo eating up everything again?

There were a few scenes that charmingly highlighted Cha Eugene as a choreography genius, and a few scenes of Kim Raebin spending time arranging the song, but the victory still belonged to Ryu Chungwoo's decision.

It was from the midterm evaluation that the situation changed.

[You touched the original song a lot, but it feels worse than the original song.]

The evaluation was edited more seriously than the original lukewarm atmosphere.

It was the effect of the original singer's sudden remarks being woven and inserted in the middle of the evaluation.

[On your stage... I couldn't feel the power of <Burning Like the Sun>.]

I didn't know that this bullshit would be aired.

In such a serious atmosphere, a team member pointed to Kim Raebin as the person involved in the arrangement.

[(Right away) Raebin did the arrangement.]

The team members' quick attention to Kim Raebin was blatantly emphasized on the broadcast.

It was a spine-chilling editing

'Damn it...'

I put on an act to cover this up, but are we all going down together?

At that moment, the screen suddenly began to zoom in on 'Park Moondae'.

"Huh?"

'No way.'

Park Moondae on the screen had a thoughtful expression on his face, and then a flashback cut was suddenly inserted.

[I think it'd be good to lower the key before doing it.]

[How about adding some rap?]

[The arrangement goes well with the concept of the cheering squad.]

[...Yes.]

It was a scene where some of the team members were telling Kim Raebin to try adding elements that didn't suit the song.

As Park Moondae observed it carefully, his gaze was directed in.

Then on the screen, the midterm evaluation came back again.

Park Moondae opened his mouth casually.

[Yes. Since Raebin could arrange it, we consulted with the arranger, and we all decided on the direction of the arrangement.]

Kim Raebin's face with a surprised expression was zoomed in.

Then, Park Moondae's interview was inserted.

[Q: Why did you defend Raebin?]

[Park Moondae: (Surprised) I was just telling the truth.]

That's... It was a cut from an interview related to arrangements for the first team match.

"...Huh."

'I was being deliberately blunt about it to naturally change the subject.'

After going through the magic of editing, Park Moondae, who didn't care about others, looked like he had just told the truth.

'It's absurd no matter how I think about it.'

Regardless of my bitterness, the broadcast went on.