Chapter 77: Boiling and Returning to Silence

Many tall Kleds lined up in a row, whistling and rushing towards the Naiman team. Their burly bodies were muscular and powerful.

  Ah Zhun saw with his own eyes a big man with thick braids, riding a tall horse, rushing into the Naiman formation. The front was originally blocked by iron shields, but the man could only outdo the Naiman soldiers. With a "bang-dong" sound, Duo's body violently broke through the defensive shield wall they had formed, and then slashed with his sword.

This tribe seems to be born for war, but the strange thing is that they are a tribe that likes to live in seclusion. No one in the tribe is willing to come out unless it is absolutely necessary.

  At that time, more than two dozen people were selected to go to the Central Plains to look for the Yuezhi. When the tribe was forced to do so, the tribe leader made lots of different lengths, and then the tribe members drew lots. This is how Huer Zhahe and others accepted their fate and left the valley.

  Soon, Naiman's advance team of more than 8,000 people was killed and dispersed by Kled. Not only the team was dispersed, but also the people's hearts were dispersed. They looked at the terrifying men with swords and thought that there was no way they could win! The knife was cut off before they could get close to the person, and it was cut off with a flick of the arm. Of course, their head or the arm holding the knife was also broken together.

  In the face of absolute power, numbers are not a useful advantage. Just like Zong Shuo just now, with his sword drawn and his horse drawn, only a dozen people could kill one person among thousands of troops. Not to mention that there were more than a hundred Kleds on par with him, responding to the attack from left to right.

  As soon as the morale of the army was dispersed, everyone fled.

  Zong Shuo had already shot the falconer and the flying eagle to death, but the eagle had been hovering in the sky for a long time. It was inevitable that Siege would not lead the reinforcements. Zong Shuo thought that now was not a good time to fight.

  So he galloped towards the old leader Kled who had just borrowed the bow from him, raised his arm and quickly changed the bow. The old leader looked at Zong Shuo up and down, and suddenly Zhahe also drove his horse forward when he saw this. He stood behind Zong Shuo at a staggered distance, expressed his investigation results and position, and then returned the salute to the old leader.

  The old leader looked at Zong Shuo up and down and nodded. His bow was extremely heavy. Even Klie's own clan could not draw the bow string to its full length, let alone shoot the high-flying eagle with great accuracy. It seems that this Yuezhi is extremely powerful.

  Finally, the old leader saluted Zong Shuo, and Zong Shuo returned the bow with both hands, saying, "Your bow is very good."

  It's just that it's not appropriate to say too much at the moment, so Zong Shuo directly explained the situation of the battle in a few words. Upon hearing this, the old leader immediately followed Zong Shuo's advice and led the Klie people to retreat into the valley area.

  Not far away, a pack of wolves were guarding Ah Rong, and there were many soldiers who were killed by wolves.

  The Naiman soldiers originally thought that this young man had never participated in the battle and was only protected by the leader. And compared to those tall and strong "giants", it is also petite. In addition to being extremely handsome, it is no different from ordinary people. It must be easy to take action. It is best to take it back, or ask for merit, or threaten the extremely powerful Zhongyuan. General.

  They didn't know at the moment that this young man who looked "easy to deal with" was the most difficult to subdue among the group.

Before Azhun could take action, the soldiers who rushed over were surrounded by wolves. Before Naiman's men could get closer, they were thrown to the ground by the wolves and violently bitten to death.