Chapter 6: Manliness!

Ah Yu was woken up by the smell of stinky feet.

When he arrived in Zhaocheng yesterday evening, the recruits were assigned to various large camps in an orderly manner, and the sergeants also took care of him and led him to the baggage camp, where he was responsible for some miscellaneous tasks such as feeding the horses and cooking in the army, and he would not easily go to the battlefield to fight.

In the army, it is common practice for five people to be a group, five groups for one tael, and five taels for a pawn, and the soldiers take this as a plan, and they eat and live together.

Ah Yu was confused, so he was led back to the military tent by their team leader, saying that he would rest for a night today and officially start training martial arts tomorrow.

Because it was stationed in the city, the military tent was made of sturdy materials, solid wood supported by thick tarpaulins, and the roof even had cotton tiles.

It's just that there are three or five groups of people living together in a tent, practicing martial arts and riding and archery every day, feeding the horses and doing work, and sweating every day. They are all gentlemen, most of them don't like to wash and change, and there are no programs in the barracks all year round, and they always like to get it by themselves at night, and when they come out, they wipe it casually and throw it away.

In addition, after returning to the camp at night, as soon as I took off my shoes and socks and pants, the smell was panicked!

Ah Yu's sense of smell is more sensitive than ordinary people, and as soon as he lifts the military tent, these filthy smells rush towards him, almost smoking him.

As soon as the young man choked, he reached out and pinched his nose, and spoke to the middle-aged guy next to him with a distorted face, "Guy, it stinks! Is there rotten meat in it?"

When he was in Dongshan, he kept the family tidy every day, and even put some flowers in the house from time to time, and he had never smelled such a smell.

Before the gang commander could speak, there were a few men in the military tent who laughed and laughed, "There is no rotten meat, but there are a few rotten people, hahahaha!"

"It's called manhood! You don't know anything without any hair. "

"Lao Zhang, this is the new guy guy?

The gang leader nodded, patted Ah Yan's head melon, and pointed to Ah Yu and Liu Hongfei, who was raising his hand beside him, "Brothers, we have two new pawns in our gang, and they will live in our tent in the future, everyone take care of them." "

Then he turned back to the two of them and said, "Come, say hello to the big guy." The two of them bowed again in turn.

The innermost man with half of his arms bare beckoned, "Come in and find a place to sleep by yourself, it will be a night ban for a while, except for the patrol in the camp, you can't move around at will, a few buddies are on duty today, Lao Zhang, you lead the two little chickens to familiarize themselves with the camp." "

Lao Zhang nodded yes, and led Ah Yu and the two to the empty bunk on the far edge of the military tent, where the air was more circulated and the taste was slightly refreshing.

"It was our captain who just ordered me, remember to call someone when you see me next time, and when you see someone wearing armor, you have to call the general before leaving. "

Ah Yu nodded obediently, and then lowered his head and laid out the newly issued bedding in the army with Liu Hongfei. The recruits were speeding all the way, and they were also tired at the moment, and even Ah Yu was sleepy, and he was covered with his head to block his sense of smell and fell asleep.