Chapter 76 Yuezhi and Klie

Start from the beginning

  It's just that "people" are different. They are complex and changeable, kind and cruel. They have their own set of rules besides nature. Ah-Rong is slowly learning. All of these are what scholars call rules. Now that he met Zong Shuo, he began to feel that rules were just a leather cover, and the rules of the world, at the very bottom, were nothing more than the word "reason".

  However, the current scene is not a place for reasoning, but a place for using swords and guns to see who has the stronger fist.

  Ah Chun was not happy, so Zong Shuo lowered his head and said something hastily while rushing into the formation.

  "awesome!"

Hearing this, Ah Zhen was a little happy, but he still said, "I don't have Atta's power, so I can't ask the wolves to attack. They don't understand wolf language." Not all wolves understand wolf language. Ah Zhun saw that The only wolves that can communicate deeply with language are the white wolves of Dongshan and Holy Mountain.

  "Under intimidation, the morale of the military has been shaken. Enough is enough!"

  Ah Chun felt that he had been sincerely praised by the man, so he finally felt a little happy. However, as soon as his heart relaxed, a wolf ear appeared on his head unconsciously, moving around, tickling Zong Shuo's chin.

  The man lowered his head and looked down, then reached out to press it. Then he raised his knife and swung it, slashing the man in front of him who was frightened by the wolf's ears.

  Ah-Rong looked at the separated barbarian soldiers in front of him, and immediately retracted his ears as he was agitated.

  Everyone was rushing to kill, but the wolves on the periphery were also hesitating in place. After waiting for a long time, there was no next step. It’s just that everything has come...

  So when Ah-Run raised his head and looked at the wolves, he saw the leading wolves, each with their strong prairie gray wolves, rushing towards the enemy formation and heading straight for him. The Naiman people resisted the wolves at first, but the wolves were really strong. It was so fierce that even his mount was too scared to step forward, and the horses were a little panicked. Moreover, wolves are extremely agile, and the sword they swing out has almost no time to touch the wolf's body before it jumps away. Some wolves are anxious and show their ferocity, leaping directly towards the person's throat and running straight towards it. Vital, kill with one blow.

Out of the prairie people's natural admiration and fear of wolves, the few alpha wolves and a small part of the pack rushed to Ah Rong's side smoothly, waiting for his orders. As soon as A'zong saw it, he immediately jumped up from Zong Shuo's arms and simply called the wolves, "Let's go out together!"

  Not sure if these alpha wolves could understand, Ah Zhun howled and rushed forward together with Zong Shuo. Fortunately, the wolves followed Ah Rong closely, so Zong Shuo and others took the wolves together and fought their way out of the encirclement before everyone was exhausted.

  The two sides faced off, and an army of nearly ten thousand people was in a stalemate with a dozen people surrounded by wolves. At this time, the falconer who had been hiding at the back of the team for a long time looked at the eagle that was wandering back in the sky. He saw the right opportunity and shouted, "General Sieg is about to arrive. Let's kill them first and meritorious service. We will reward you with a thousand gold coins!"

As soon as they heard that the reinforcements were coming, the murderous intention of the Naiman soldiers came up again. They became ruthless and charged forward together. This was their usual tactic. Once the iron hoof passed by, even the gods would be trampled into mud!