– What about Raebin? He's going to go down further... I think the fans should be strong!

Of course, there were also quite a few attempts to drive public opinion by saying, 'I don't know why they wrote that, his rank is stable.'

-Ryu Chungwoo who was a member of the National team should be more than average, aren't many people selling his stocks because they are annoyed by how he is getting fans even during the broadcast?

'They are already creating excuses.'

Of course, there were quite a few stories about Park Moondae.

-I hope the kids who pick Moondae only choose one route. They said they couldn't believe his skills because of the editing, but they brought an edited version of his personality ㅋㅋ

└Yeah, let's not believe those people who believe in the broadcast's editing and say his personality is bad~ That's all

└I'm going crazy, just listen to him singing without music on PR LIVE. He's better than on TV. And why do you trust the edited version of the interview and pretend you didn't see the video that Moondae actually treated other participants well?

└You're rambling;; Ugh don't risk your life on an idol, ahjumma!

└Reported ㅅㄱ

'This... I'm sorry.'

I was speechless when I saw people suffering from Park Moondae's stocks.

Just because I was better at one thing didn't mean I could change the direction of the broadcast.

'Actually... I already knew.'

The introduction of this negative vote was so controversial that I, a civil student, knew about it.

There had been two or three times when <Re-listed! Idol Inc.> walked a crazy tightrope between going crazy and being ruined, and this was the first case.

Anyway, looking at the current trend, I didn't pay much attention because I didn't think I would be eliminated even if my vote rate dropped quite a bit, but when it came down to it... It bothered me.

Those who support 'Park Moondae'.

'I hope they don't get too stressed out.'

I hesitated, then turned off the window for now.

Actually, I was going to look at the reaction to the newly aired episode 6 rather than <Selling Stocks>, but there weren't that many because it got buried.

'In the first place, I don't have a lot of footage in episode 6.'

The stage of the team I belonged to was assigned to the next episode.

The team formation and song selection scenes were only partially shown, so there was little reaction.

– Ugh, Gommeo, why are you on the same team as Rae1binㅠㅠ Kim Raeb1n, please stop doing charity work. The last team was like a beggar too. Except for the faces, there's nothing to see... Ugh, how did you catch something like this...

– Mundae, don't stick to Eugene, just die

Mostly, only the reaction of these malicious fans remained. No, I don't know if you can call them fans.

'...Looking at it closely, Kim Raebin is being cursed, too?'

It was the kind of people I saw often even when I was selling data.

I didn't know why they were cursing while claiming to be a fan, but... The important thing was that more reactions were saying that they hated him being on the same team as Park Moondae than those who didn't.