7: Strings of devotion

To bondita

Devotion , this word is most purest form of love which binds two individuals in invisible threads from mirabai to  Kabirdas all were binded through this thread transcending the every bindings of destiny and that same devotion binded us also bondita .

That twelve year old little girl bestowed me with faith and her unwavering devotion gave a new turn to our companionship and sealing our fate together . Purest form of love is devotion that even Mira Bai too get lost in it merging her soul with her Krishna and I too felt that with passing years we became soulmates in real sense . From just being a mentor & mentee to lifetime companions and when two souls meet so that thread can't be broken .
------------------------------------------------------------------

August , 1922

When chords of life scattered & grief overshadowed the faint rays of happiness which often pierced the cloak of darkness , and festivals came as the fresh breathe of air slashing through the melancholic ambience and Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated with so much grandeur that it always able to break the sheets of despondency and waves of joy prevailed through the every household of Bengal . Prevailing unjust rule of Britishers became the reason of misery and just like Shri Krishna ended the rule of evil king kansa in epic people wished for the end of British rule too .

Roy choudhury badi looks spectacular being decked up with numerous flowers & flickering lights every corner was echoing the happiness . Her pristine eyes shines with every note of song & rhythm of flute as the folk artist narrated the Krishna Sangeet , and their voice carrying the hope for justice hidden wishes of several people  tied with the devotion for their bhagwan and bondita found herself entangled in web of emotions . Clad up in blue banarsi saree her hairs swaying with gust of wind & decked up with gold jewelleries she sat beside her kaka sasurji and disappointment etched across her face with every tick of clock absence of her pati Babu was making her restles.

Hey Krisho.

Hey Krishno Koruna Shindhu Dino Bondho Jagatpaotae.

Gopi esho Gopika Kanto Radha kanto Namhostutae.

Probhu Shoroane naoo tumi Amake.

Joye Radhe Govindo gopal gododhtra

Krishno Chandra koro Kripa Koro na Sagor.

Probhu Shoroane naoo tumi Amake.

Due tari duarkinan dari trohonjon, doya moyo tropodorone laujae ni barone. Sorue pete sobare hoye bolo ketes thethi, Boye kunthe kherod soye komolaere poti.

Sorue pete sopare noye polo ketes thetni, Boye kunthe kherod soye komolaere poti.

Probhu Shoroane naoo tumi Amake.

Joye Radhe Govindo gopal gododhtra Krishno Chandra koro Kripa Koro na Sagor. Hey Krisho.

Rosee Somaye Roase kona guoru aunu pank, nikunj jobe hari hori nobo ghono shyam. Shall gram damodaro shri poti shri dhor, Thar hok bharmo shona dono promo noye shore.