Chapter 5 - First Night

Start from the beginning

*Alarm ringing*

"Itni jaldi subha bhi hogayi?" I said while stretching my hands.

I opened my eyes, and I saw that I was lying on the bed. Aayan wasn't there too.

Wait... I was sleeping on the couch, right? How did I came to the bed? Was I walking in my sleep? D-din something h-happen at night...?

Thousands of questions were rising in my mind. I went to the bathroom and brushed. Then I took a bath and wore a comfortable saree given by my mom.

I went downstairs and I saw the time. Gosh it was 9 am! Ehh! How embarassing moment! All will think how lazy I am!

I went to the kitchen and asked maa if she has any work for me.

"Arey! Uth gayi tum? Aao, maine khana bana diya hai tum baitho aur khaalo," naa said while handing me a plate.

Gosh! I should have helped maa! It's my first day. How embarassing!

"Maa, apne khaya hai?" I asked maa.

"Haan, maine khaa liya, tum hi ek baaki thi, jao tum bhi khaalo."

Heyyy bhagwaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!! Mai kitni nalayak hun! I was the only one left! I should have set the alarm a little earlier.

I took the plate and sat on the chair and ate the breakfast.

Pehle din mai hi gadbad kar di maine! Ab 3 mahine tak mai kya karungi?!

After finishing my breakfast, I went to daadi's room. She was talking with someone. As soon as I entered her room, she asked th person with whom she was talking, to cut the call.

I sat beside her and she smilled brightly.

Her happiness was out of my imagination. I can never let her know the truth. She'll be heart broken.

I started talking with her about her health right now. I advised her to take food on time and many more.

Then, I asked her that at what time Aayan went to his work. She told that he went to office when it was around 7:50 am.

After a few minutes, I came to my room and called Aayan. He didn't pick up. I took the phone with me. I went to the kitchen and asked maa if she wanted any help for preparing the lunch. She agreed.

I thought of making palak paneer as I love that. I guess other members will too, love the palak paneer. I'm quite good at cooking.

I took the paneer out of the fridge and placed it on a plate.

*Phone ringing*

It was Aayan's call. I picked up.

"Kya hua? Kyun call Kiya thaa?" He spoke in a rude voice like he's talking to some of his enemy or something.

"Itne rudely kyun baat kar rahe ho?" I spoke in a baby voice.

Well! Someone tell me, my baby voice is only for my parents and cousins, but why did I spoke in that voice with him?

"Time nahi hai mere pass bakwaas baate karne ke liye, jo bolna hai jaldi bolo." He again spoke in a rude voice.

"Kal raat ko mai couch par soi thi naa?"

"Haan, toh?"

"Mai bed par kaise aayi?"

"Tum bohot Halki ho... Hawa me udte udte bed par aa gayi hogi..."

What non sense! Hawa me?! I'm not that thin you mother fucker!

"Hawa?! Sach sach batao! Tumne kal raat ko kya kiya?!" I spoke in a louder voice.

Hearing me screaming on phone, naa looked at me in the speed of light.

"Wo.... Maine toh waise kuch kiya nahi, par..." He was kinda nervous this time.

Gosh I wanna know what he did to me last night! I'll kill him!!!

______________________________________

That's it for today guys! I hope you liked this chapter💗 Thanks for the love you all gave me and thank you so much for 2k+ reads! Our next target is 5k reads 🍀🫶🏻

As you guys completed the target of last chapter, I wrote 1000+ words this time. 😋🤍

Target for this chspter is... 40 votes and 15 comments! 🌷💗

Let's meet next Thursday!!🦢🤝🏻

Take care!!🫂🎀

If I have done any mistakes in this chapter, please DM me on Instagram.
Id - Divyashaaaaa_