Being fucked and ejaculated by the male protagonist through the door/having his

Being fucked and ejaculated by the male protagonist through the door/having his dick under the table

[What the writer wants to say:]

There will be another chapter updated at 9pm: Eat Meat~

-----text-----

Of course, it was impossible for the man to listen to his words. He did not restrain himself at all and responded to the outside: "I know."

"Hmm..." The secret stimulation made Ning Yu very excited.

Yu Lulu did not leave after hearing this, but continued: "Is Yifeng coming back tonight? After all, this is the first time I go to your house, and I want to understand the basic situation."

Since they are a contract couple, Shen Yifeng certainly couldn't take Yu Lulu home before. What the latter wanted to do was to find a reason to let people come back first. She could prepare a candlelight dinner tonight, and the two of them would drink some wine and have some sex after drinking. Ambiguity is a matter of course.

At this time, the man was making the final thrust in Ning Yu's hole, thrusting his huge cock crazily.

"Uh-huh! I can't do it anymore, I can't do it anymore...ahhhh..." Ning Yu tightly contracted her ‌‎‌flesh‎‍‎ to push‎‍‍‎, ‎‍‌ was fucked by ‌‎ to ‍‎high‍‎‌‍‎ Tide‍‍‎‎.

Yu Lulu seemed to hear a strange sound and thought she didn't hear what Shen Yifeng was saying through the door, so she asked: "Yifeng, what did you say?"

Shen Yifeng ejaculated a large amount of semen into Ning Yu's womb, and said in a hoarse voice: "Go back tonight." After returning, he told Yu Lulu carefully what she should and should not do, such as You should call yourself Mr. Shen, not Yifeng!

Yu Lulu didn't know what the man was thinking, but she was very happy: "Okay, I'll wait for you tonight."

Shen Yifeng pulled out the huge ‎‍‌‎‌‎cock‎‍ from the hole, and the white ‎‍‍cum‎‌‌‍juice flowed out along the vagina. He then pulled the banana out of the ‌‌‍‎butt‍‌‌eyes‎‎‌‍ When I went to the trash can nearby, there was white transparent mucus flowing from my butt.

When Ning Yu heard no more noise outside the door, he knew that Yu Lulu had left. He thought to himself that it was so damn good to fuck the heroine's man through the door.

"Are you going back tonight?" Ning Yu asked. He didn't mean anything else. Anyway, he had clamped the male protagonist's ‎‍‌‎‌‎cock‎‍ over and over again in advance. Even if this man continued to fight with the female protagonist Even if it's hot, he won't suffer.

Shen Yifeng looked at him: "If you don't ask her why she said those words to me just now, does she already know about the contract?"

Ning Yu was stunned, oh yes, ‎‎‍Male‎‌‌‎Female‍‎‌‎‌The main contract has always been kept secret, and no one else knew about it until the two finally got together openly.

Ning Yu said casually: "Yu Lulu said it."

Shen Yifeng: "A woman like her would just keep the contract under wraps and continue to have an affair with you. How could she say that?"

Ning Yu: "..." So in the male protagonist's mind, is this the image of the female protagonist?

He sneered: "I accidentally said it. She tried to cover up what happened with you, and wanted to continue the...ambiguity with me, but I noticed it, do you understand?"

Shen Yifeng's gaze was very deep, which gave Ning Yu the illusion of being seen through. Fortunately, the other party did not continue to embarrass him. Knowing the contract was not a big deal anyway.