Uterus squirting/sucking banana and fucking at the same time

Start from the beginning

Shen Yifeng sat on the boss's chair, lowered his head just in front of his fat and tender meat hole‍‎‌‎‌, inserted his middle finger and index finger into it, slowly opened his vagina, and went to Pour warm water into it.

"What are you doing!" Ning Yu was very surprised when he saw this scene, but he didn't dare to move, otherwise the water would be spilled.

The man took it for granted: "You drink water with your lower mouth, and then feed me."

The warm liquid poured into the ‍‎‌vaginal passage‌‍‎, and Ning Yu's ‌‍point‍‎‌mouth‎‍ shivered violently. He was really embarrassed to watch this scene, so he turned away his eyes: "How did you think of it?"

The man didn't answer. After making sure that the flower hole was filled, he put down the water cup, lowered his head and buried it in the flesh, and licked and sucked repeatedly.

"Aha! Uh... no, there... uh ha..."

Ning Yu's conditioned reflex wanted to tighten her pussy and block the water inside, but the man kept sucking and licking her, using his tongue to pry open the vagina, insisting on drinking the water inside.

This kind of licking the vagina feels so good, Ning Yu likes it very much, but it's too erotic and he can't stand it.

Finally, all the water in the vagina was sucked dry. The man’s tongue tickled his vagina: “The water in the womb can’t be reached. Can you imitate peeing? Just urinate the water.” Come out to me.”

Ning Yu shook his head violently: "No, don't."

As if knowing that he would refuse, Shen Yifeng sucked the penis into his mouth and ground it carefully with his teeth.

"Aha! It hurts, don't...um...don't bite there, don't bite..."

The man acted as if he didn't hear anything and kept pulling on the red bean.

"Uh-huh..." Ning Yu's ‌‍‎‌flesh ‌‍‎point‍‎‌‎‌ couldn't help but contract. Without any warning, she squirted out the water in her uterus. out.

The man moved his position instantly, licked his pussy with his tongue, and drank water.

...After the intense pleasure, Ning Yu relaxed his whole body, and then he said in a voice that seemed annoyed or aggrieved: "You are going too far."

Shen Yifeng looked at his still trembling small ‎‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‎‍‎‍‌: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? The water here is much better than tea, baby." His voice was soft, and he felt surprisingly doting.

Ning Yu: "..."

Of course it wasn't discomfort, it was just shame, but seeing that the man had a good attitude, he felt instantly better. Anyway, he was very happy, so he stopped fussing with the other person.

Next, Shen Yifeng continued to pour water into it and licked it. This time, Ning Yu was mentally prepared, and finally blushed and urinated the water to feed him.

Although it was water, it really felt like peeing. Ning Yu was so stimulated that her whole body was very excited.

After peeing three times, there was another knock on the door from outside. It was the person delivering fruit.

Shen Yifeng opened a crack in the door to get it as usual. When he turned around, he saw Ning Yu cleaning his private parts with paper towels.

"Didn't I lick it clean enough?" he asked.

Ning Yu's voice was soft and soft: "You just spilled water on the table." It was like coquettishness.

It was this sound every time he was in love, and Shen Yifeng liked to hear it.

The man put the fruit aside, picked up a grape, slowly peeled it off, and fed it to Ning Yu. Then he peeled off a banana and was about to feed it into his mouth, but Ning Yu shook his head: "I don't want to eat it."

Shen Yifeng didn't force him, he just asked him to lie down again, put a condom on the banana that he had pushed aside, and inserted it into Ning Yu's hole.

"The top doesn't want to eat, but the bottom looks like it wants to eat. It's so tight." He said.

Ning Yu had guessed that he was going to do this before, so he gasped and asked, "Where did you get the trick?"

Shen Yifeng: "I bought it last night when I was buying medicine."

Ning Yu: "Why don't you buy it?"

Shen Yifeng: "Isn't this useful?"

Ning Yu: "..." So this man thought of fucking himself with other things last night? After all, foreign objects entering the hole are easy to be pinched and left inside, making it difficult to clean. It is best to put a condom on.

The man's hand moved quickly, playing with the clitoris and clitoris while holding the banana and thrusting it into the hole quickly.

"Ah ha... be gentle, be gentle... ah..."

The way he swallowed bananas in his mouth made Shen Yifeng a little jealous.

He didn't let go of his strength until he penetrated the person. When he pulled it out, the banana was already very soft in the condom. The man had to change to a harder banana, put the condom on again, and then aimed at Ning Yu's back. ‍‍‎Fart‍‎‎eye‌‎‍‌‎Poke it in.

Ning Yu didn't urge Shen Yifeng on why he didn't change to his own huge cock, because he had already seen the big tent raised under the opponent's crotch, and it was not easy to endure it until now.

Sure enough, Shen Yifeng poked his ass with a banana for a while, leaving only a little bit outside, then he untied his suit pants, took out the meat stick‌‎‎‌‍‍‌ and inserted it into the front 's hole.

With the banana squeezing in his ass, Ning Yu's front hole became even tighter, so tight that the man could hardly penetrate it. Of course, it felt very good after being squeezed in. Shen Yifeng did not hesitate to fuck him hard.

For a moment, the only sounds left in the office were the sound of banging and Ning Yu's sweet moans.

Boom, boom, boom!

Just when Ning Yu was about to be fucked, someone knocked on the office door.

He suddenly covered his mouth. Although the soundproofing here was good, if he screamed too loudly, he could still hear it outside.

Shen Yifeng didn't stop, and asked while working on his acupuncture points: "What's the matter?"

A familiar female voice came from outside: "Yifeng, you didn't go home last night. Your parents called and asked us to go home this Sunday."

It was the voice of the heroine Yu Lulu.

Shen Yifeng frowned deeply and thrust his cock harder.

"Uh ha... be gentle! You will be heard, uh..." Ning Yu's voice escaped from between his fingers.