✨ engagement ✨

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:

I woke up with the noise of my alarm.i put it off and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view . Than I went to bathroom do my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast.

As I went to kitchen and saw mom preparing breakfast for all . I was about to go but stopped when I hear sobbing
Sound. I turn towards mom and saw tears flowing down from her eye .

Y/n- mom..what happen???
Mom- nothing beta !!
Y/n- mom..tell me what happen....( Worried)
Mom- today is sanskriti 's engagement and after some days she will get married to and leave us .
Y/n- I know ...but we can't seprate two love persons ( wiping tears)
Y/m- but...( Sobbing)

Than someone interputed . And said

Taehyung- mom... don't worry I will take care of your sweet daughter.and never let her feel outsider .

Mom- thanks tae beta !!

Taehyung - only thanks ...you have to make a tasty breakfast for me as thanks ...

Mom- *chuckled* okay my son -in-law

Taehyung- *smile*

Than I went to my room again .I was trying hard to control but can't as some days later my sister will get married and leave her family and went to her second family . Thinking this my eyes fill with tears and start flowing down .

Somehow I control myself and went to washroom for a quick shower . After shower I wore some casual clothes as I'm going to venue to check wether all thinks are going well or works need anything for decoration.as it's my sister's engagement. I want everything to be perfect.

Author pov:

Than y/n went downstairs for breakfast and saw everyone doing .y/n sat beside jk and said.

Y/n- good morning jk!!
Jk- good morning babygirl...( Flirting)
Y/n-*shy* stop flirting.
Jk- *smirk* why??
Y/n- ahh leave this topic I'm going to venue to check wanna come with me ??
Jk- for sure babygirl.
Y/n- jkkkkk.....stop it otherwise I will kick your ass.
Jk- okay ..okay..

After finishing breakfast y/n and jk leave for venue.

After arriving venue you get busy in telling workers the type of decoration,playlist of songs and the most important the food items as many guests are going to come.

In mean time jk was admiring you .your every move you silky hair your body your eyes and your pink lips .you notice him and asked.

Y/n- jungkook!!!( Shout)
Jk- yeah ..baby...
Y/n- why are you staring me like this ??
Jk- ahhh..baby don't say this ...I was admiring you not staring !!!
Y/n- ohh....

You both were lost in eachother eyes with love+ care.but than someone interputed.

Worker- mam... decoration is done pls check it!!
Y/n-* frowned* why at this time!!
Jk- *laughing*
Y/n- what so funny??
Jk- nothing

Than you check the decoration and it was just like you expect.than you both leave for home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night

I was getting ready .after doing somelight makeup I went to dii's room as she call me .

Your outfit