Tae- love..open your eyes..

Yn slowly open her eyes and look at him..he made her turn around and look at her eyes..he pull her closer by her waist as her both palm placed on his chest as she look direct in his eyes..he hold her hairs pin and removed them one by one and leave her hairs which fall on her shoulder..he carries her hairs and lean forward to  inhaling her fragrance making her heartbeat more first..he kiss her cheek and lean down..to her jawline yn look at him..he understood..

Tae- you should get change..it's uncomfortable..

Yn bite her lips and nod...he leave her and yn look down her blushy face..yn took the bag from bed and run washroom he chuckled and desperate for the whole night. He calm his heartbeat..which was increasing.

Tae- aish!!

He drink water to remove his nervousness. He also changed into comfortable one..

He wore this..

He wore this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Hayeeeeee)

*

It's been half an hour time it's now almost 12..he was watching phone try not to sleep ..he continuously stepping his foot.. becoming impatient. He stand up walking here and there..then he heard door opening sound..he smile and turned around and the view infront making him more nervous..yn come towards him while looking down..he can't believe what she just wear..

Yn

The black saree on her making her look more beautiful and gorgeous

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The black saree on her making her look more beautiful and gorgeous. Yn look up at him who is lost in his wife who first time wear saree for him..also on thier first night..

He slowly walk towards her...they didn't broke the eye contact..he stand infront of her as she blush avoiding his eyes contact which making her weak..
He lean and hold her waist pulling her closer...

Tae- For me?

Yn nod while blushing..he chuckled.

Tae- I also have something to show you..

Yn look at him frown..

Yn- what?

He smile..

Tae- Something on my heart..

Desi Mohabbatain..💗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें