Chapter 20: Lets get this started!

Start from the beginning

It began to throw up larva eggs, the eggs smelled like rotten expired rice food and formed green and white sticky sludge-like slime.

I felt the horrendous disgust and 'wanting to throw up' feeling as i continued to watch the creature throwing up at least 500 of them or more.

The smell got worse as it began to travel around the area.

Even kwan jihu showed a disgusted expression just because of it!

The smell and atmosphere worsened, but that didn't stop me from singing... Well obviously because i was controlled by something.

Suddenly, the eggs began to crack..

"Gah!

"Gahh.."

"Ah!"

Smaller ants inside the eggs began to show up in the outside world.

'Ah...'

'Wait, Aren't larva eggs supposed to crack in a much, much later time? And why is the ant queen giving birth to them by puking???'
I thought confusingly

My body began to move swiftly around the ant queen and its babies.

I don't know why i haven't been able to kill off the monster and its little ones yet, but I'm trusting the autoplay this time to kill them off.. i mean, what choice do i have anyway?

Finally, An electric impact of mana began to form at the right side of my arm.

My arm unconsciously took something out of it as the beat continued to flow.

Suddenly, the volume got louder.

[ Volume percentage; 72* ]

'Is....is that a weapon!?'
I thought as I unconsciously took the weapon from the electric impact.

'No wait... Is that a scythe!!??'
I began to panic as i held the weapon and continued to sing in a cracked tone.

♪ Weeping, like weeping, darkness filled within its fields..♪

[ Survival percentage rate; 46% ] [Red]
The red system appeared replying to me.

'Huh?'

The little ants from the larva eggs began to attack, squirking acid in my direction.

They also began to move, and tried to attack me by jumping.

The ant queen also continued to attack, squirking acid, along with trying to attack with its feet.

All of the screeched.

But my body unconsciously blocked all of the attack using the weapon i held.

I swung the scythe.

♪ Ooohh... Ohh....- Ooh... oh. ♪

'Swish!'

The controller inside me began to feel the seriousness of the battle.

♪ Loneliness is troublesome, in a way i could feel.. ♪

The only thing i ever did when i got controlled was moving around the monster in circles, so it's a first when it finally made a move now.

The scythe swung at the tiny newborn babies, it cut their heads in half.

Some of them avoided the attack sadly.

♪ Oh.... how tragic.. ♪

Finally, the watch i was wearing began to ding in silent noises, obviously because the music was so loud it only silently dinged like a bell.