chapter 9🥀

Yn woke up her whole body was paining ,she looked at herself and saw she was in Jungkook's shirt,a lone tear escaped her eye remembering what he did to her,She looked at him beside her,her eyes filled with hate and anger, he was lying there sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened,She wanted to stifle him with the pillow but she is not that heartless to kill someone.

She stood from bed but immediately fell down cause of pain thus creating a loud thud which woke up Jungkook he lifted his head and saw yn on the floor trying desperately to stand up,he went near her and lift her in bridal style but she struggles in his arm trying to get away from him.

"L-leave me I can walk by myself"she struggled in his arm,he did as she said but as soon as he put her down she fell on floor again.

He stood there looking at her unbothered,she managed to stand holding on the bedpost and started walking slowly towards the bathroom but before she can even reach there she fell again.

Jungkook sighed and went near before lifting her she didn't protest this time cause she knows she needs his help, he entered the bathroom, put her down and try to undress her but she panicked and pushed his hand away.

"n-no d-don't t-touch me" she shutters shivering in fear thinking he will rape her again.

"I'm just helping you" Jungkook answered while looking at her confused by her act ,why is she acting as if he will kill her?

"No I can do it by myself, just leave me alone" she said and wrapped her arms around her body as if to cover herself from his eyes,that's when he realized she was afraid of him ,he smiles amused by her behavior and crouched down her level and with a playful smile he said.

"Do you think, you can protect yourself from me with these tiny hands of yours?" he asked his hand caressing her face making her flinch by his cold touch

"I-i said d-don't t-touch me" her voice cracked almost crying cause of fear

"Trying to act brave huh, did you already forget how you were screaming under me or do you want a reminder?"he mocked her but the idea of getting raped again make her heart pound in her chest as if it'll come at soon, with teary eyes she shook her head in denial

"Good ,now let me do what I want" he said and undressed her leaving her fragile body naked in front his lustful eyes.

He smirked seeing her whole body full of hickeys and teeth marks given by him, he love seeing these marks cause it's the proof that she is his.

"You're so beautiful,love" he said his hands roaming on her body,his eyes shone with lust seeing her perfect curves,he wanna fuck her so hard but as she's been submissive, he'll spare her at least for this time.

he put her in the warm water and starting washing her her head lowered,she keep quiet ashamed while his hands touch every inch of her skin

After bath Jungkook make her wear a simple dress and he came downstairs with her in his arm she didn't talk since he threatened her. He entered kitchen and make her sit on the dinner table's chair ,he wore an apron and started cooking like a chief

 He entered kitchen and make her sit on the dinner table's chair ,he wore an apron and started cooking like a chief