The House

"Oh hey red!" TSC, who was making himself a new house, greeted the red stickman. "Hello man... What are you doin'?" Red raised an eyebrow. "I'm just... Y'know making a house for myself." The hollow headed stickman replied. Red walked closer to the construction, "Tired of the other guys huh? I don't blame you" He chuckles, "Not I'm not" The other stickman said, "I just want to have more privacy..." Second said, while finishing the structure.

"More privacy? But we all have our own rooms!" Red, while looking at the house, said. "Well... Green just kinda... Checks up on me a lot." Second added. "He what?!" — "Yeah he... He sometimes looks at me while I'm sleeping and that but... It's okay! He just worries about me" Red couldn't believe what Second just said. "Are you fucking stupid?!" — "Hey why insulting me?" TSC acted like if he was offended just to play a bit with red.

"He really doesn't notices..." Red though to himself. "I-... It's nothing... But anyway, do you mind if I make a house too? Like, next to yours?" The red stickman tried to change the topic, "Sure! I was gonna ask the others to do it too anyway".

A few hours passed with them building their houses, talking a bit while doing it.

"So, how does it looks?" Second asked, wanting some opinion from his friend. "It looks great man! I really like your building skills" Red answered, showing somr excitement in his voice and looking at TSC with a little but warm smile on his face. "I- thanks! But it's not that impressive" He chuckles nervously. "No I'm serious! This looks perfect, I'd love to live there..." Red continued talking about everything good from TSC's house. The hollow headed was just listening to him, for some reason it felt good to just hear his voice, it felt good.

"Second? Hello? What's wrong?" Red snapped his fingers in front of TSC, "You're looking at me like an idiot in love" TSC finally reacted and laughed a bit, "Oh I- I'm sorry I just-... I think i was daydreaming, nothing else- heh..." He rubbed the back of his head, "I think we should start decorating everything, right?" Second continued saying, "You know... Before it gets late and the mons just want to eat us.", Red chuckles and nodded, "Yeah you're right, lets do it"

================================

"Guys have you seen TSC?" Green asked, looking kinda worried. "Not really" Blue continued, "But he must be okay, you know how he is" — "Yeah... He must be okay..." Green tried to think that nothing bad happened to him.

================================================================

This one is kinda rushed y'know xddd