His Smile.

After almost 2 weeks, the stickmans were finally back at Alan's PC.

They found Alan and TSC animating, Yellow, Blue and Res went to sleep because of how tired they were, but Green decided to go with TSC.

"Oh hey Green!" TSC wave at Green with the pencil tool on his hand. "I see you guys came back" — "Yeah we did, the others wanted to sleep so they're heading to their rooms" He chuckles. "How was the expedition?" TSC said while helping Alan animating something, "It was good, we took a lot of pictures and I took some things, you know, just to remember this" Green sat in the keyframe tab, trying to not interrupt their drawing.

"Really? That's cool man, I wish I could've stay longer" — "it's okay, you needed to rest and that's more than respectable!" He tried to comfort him, "Talking about it, did you rest?" Green added. "Yeah, we finished that animation like almost two weeks ago" — "oh good! I wanna see it later" "and you will" TSC looked at Green and smiled. The way he smiled made Green feel weird, he couldn't help but just stare at TSC's face until that cute smile is gone. His heart started to beast faster.

After a few seconds, Alan added a text saying "Break time!". He and TSC 'high-fived'.

"Okay I'm finally free" TSC went down with Green. "Green? What's wrong?" Second said after noticing Green not taking away his look from him. He then snapped out of it and finally reacted, "O- Oh I'm sorry I just-... Nothing it's wrong!" He stuttered a bit.

"Alright!" Second says while he stretches, "Do you think the others are still awake" — "P- t- The others? I- I think they're not, why do you want to visit them they're not important- I mean- You-" He couldn't find anything good to say. Second just chuckled, "Alright so, wanna do something you and me?" — "You... And me...?" Green said nervously, "Yeah you and me" — "All alone...?" A little blush appeared on his face, "I mean, yeah. Who else could we invite-"

"NO ONE!" Green interrupted him. "I... No no one! We are okay we both... Alone... In a room..." Green smiled as he say that. "Alright so, we can watch YouTube if you want, or maybe, anything in the internet in general" Second suggested, "That would be great!" Green answered, not eve trying to hide his excitement for spending time with TSC.

================================

A few hours later, the rest of the stickmans finally woke up.

"That was one of the best naps I've ever had" Blue said while stretching a bit. "Same" Yellow added. "Well, where is Second, I wanna talk with him" Red asked, "probably animating with Alan as usual" Blue answered, "Aw look at them" Yellow pointed to their classic sofa, with TSC and Green in it this time. TSC sleeping as usual, but with Green next to him, resting his head on the hollow headed guys shoulder. "I... What is he doing with Green?!" Red crossed his arms, "Spending time together obviously" — "But why is he- Why do they- look like a couple?" He almost whispered the last sentence. "Anyways, I'm gonna visit purple" Yellow said. "Good luck then ..." Red added looking disappointed. Not at Yellow, at Green.

================================================================

I think I have an obsession with the word "interrupted" 😞