Chapter 7: Your first love

Start from the beginning

"Vienna, why didn't you tell me that you were going shopping? I would have gone with you too..." I paused.

"Not to brag or anything but I have much better fashion sense than my brother" I continued as Vienna snapped out of her thoughts and gave me her usual, warm smile.

"Oh. Actually I wanted to go with you all, it would have been a nice girls time too and I looked for you all but you guys weren't home this morning so..." She trailed off with a slight shrug.

"So you got stuck with my brother" I replied as she just nodded her head, chuckling.

"But you have to admit, he does treats you like a queen...I mean look at this..." I paused, pointing at the shopping bags.

"And there are more downstairs" I continued.

"Downstairs?" She asked, frowning.

"Yeah downstairs" I mumbled a reply.

"Don't worry, you don't have to carry them all up by yourself, Julian will do that" I added only for her frown to grow deeper for some unknown reason.

"Though I did peek through those bags, they are all filled with stunning dresses!" I exclaimed.

"Didn't you buy anything casual though?" I asked.

"Oh. These are all causal wear only" She replied, gesturing towards the shopping bags as I glanced at them.

"You went to Raina's right?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Vienna asked.

"By looking at the fancy dresses and the bags which are much more fancier than them..." I paused.

"And also they do have her brand's name on them" I continued as Vienna seemed to have zoned out of our conversation.

I stared at her and couldn't help but feel that there's something off about her ever since she returned with my brother, but I just can't put a finger at it. Maybe she has just changed, people change all the time right? Or maybe there's something wrong between her and my brother. Maybe they had a fight or something.

I would have said that maybe she doesn't wants to be here only if I hadn't seen her happy around my brother, only if I hadn't seen the way she gazes at him when he's not looking as if her world revolves around him.

But at the same time, I feel like there's something off about her, she zones out of conversations every now and then, just like she just did.

Maybe they just had a fight or something.

Anyways, I have no experience of relationships to guess what could have happened between them. I sighed before snapping Vienna out of her thoughts.

"Back to earth, Vienna!"

"Oh. Sorry..." She trailed off.

"Anyways, where were you this morning?" She asked and I could tell she was trying to change the topic.

"Charlotte and I were at school..." I paused.

"Sam is probably out with her fiance I guess and Mom is off to her sister's...she won't be back until two to three days" I continued.

"Oh by school I remember that there's this guy at out school, who's throwing a party at his new villa" I added recalling that Luke invited me to his brother's party tonight.

"Well basically it's his elder brother's villa and he is the one hosting this party but Luke, the guy from my school has invited me" I said, excited.

"So..." She stretched the word with a tight smile on her lips.