Chapter 1: A New World

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Calm down! What are you doing?!" I asked in panic, but Sting simply attacked again as I jumped back, putting some distance between us.

"Enough talk, demon" replied Sting. "As a member of the Galactic Dragon Slayer Corps, it is my duty to fight for justice and peace in the galaxy. I won't rest until you and the rest of the Cosmo Demons are erased!"

"Cosmo Demons?! Galactic what?! Dude! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Shut up!"

Sting stood in a firm position, holding his blade in a special pose while the magic energy within him increased. He was charging up something. I was still confused for what was going on, but if there is one thing I always enjoyed, it was a good fight. "Very well... You asked for it!" I yelled, standing firmly while increasing my magic power too.

An aura of flames covered my entire body as I charged my attack. Then, both of us went all out.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" I roared.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" Sting roared.

"CRIMSON LOTUS! PHOENIX BLADE!"

"STARLIGHT GAZER SLASH!"

Both Sting and I rushed to attack, golden flames surrounding me as his blade turned bigger due to his magic. We were both looking to end it in one hit. Nonetheless, the clash of attacks did not happen in the end. The entire world slowed down for some reason. My mobility reduced to zero until neither me nor Sting were able to move any longer. We were mere centimeters away from each other, uncapable of attacking. Then, suddenly, another female voice barged in.

"Hey! You two! Don't fight!" said this other voice, after which I was teleported out of there.

...

...

...

I hit the floor. I was in some sort of room now. Not too big, not too small. The walls were grayish, and there were a few chairs with a table at one side carrying lots of snacks. Illumination came from some lanterns. There was a couch, and finally, there was also a wide screen stuck in one of the walls. "What on earthland...?" I asked, scanning my surroundings until a weird-looking girl popped up in the room out of nowhere.

"Hello!" greeted this girl in a childish manner, startling me so much that I tripped and sat on the couch. "Oh! I'm so sorry! It wasn't my intention to scare you! I'm kinda new to this, so I did not know how to welcome you!" This girl... She was tremendously weird! She appeared out of literally nowhere, and now she was apologizing continuously like a scared puppy! "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! So sorry! So sorry! So sorry! So...!"

"Okay! Okay! Enough! Now, who are you? What is this place? And where did Sting go?"

The girl's mood changed back into a joyful one as soon as I asked that. "Hehehe... Allow me to explain"

The girl cleared her throat. She began levitating much to my surprise, and it is then that I looked at her full appearance. She looked, indeed, just like a little girl, not taller than the first master of Fairy Tail. In fact, she ressembled the first master a lot, but with a few differences: Long, straight, white hair... Light blue color skin... Yellow eyes without pupils... And a sleeveless platinum dress which had patterns of black color all around.

"Nice to meet you, Natsu Dragneel from Earthland #545. I am Stella, your guide and mentor for the next contest" I showed nothing but a clueless expression as Stella sweat-dropped with a grin. "Hehe... I can tell you are confused. Your universe must be one in which the concept of 'multiverse' is still undiscovered. Let me break it down for you"