Meeting Ryoma.

I was coming back from a mission when I felt it, magic from Earth. There was another reincarnation here.

I went back to the guild and Guild Master Worgan asked me to accompany a young boy along with some others and make sure nobody else gets close to the public toilets. I agree and I gather to where everyone was.

I was surprised to see Leipin, Miya, Cilia, Mizelia, Welanna, Jeff and Asagi there too.

"Hi Bellze nya!" Miya exclaimed when she saw me.

"Hi Miya, you guys were gathered too?" I asked.

"Indeed, let's go now." Jeff said being the leader of our group.

We got to the spot and the Earth's magic just got stronger. Then when we arrived I saw him, a young boy probably the age of 11.

'Must have died 3 years ago, I can sense his magic power. He's strong, he has potential.' I thought to myself as I examined the boy.

"I should get started." The boy said, he wore a sort of jumpsuit thing.

"Good luck! I'll stand guard outside!" Miya said.

"Everyone, don't let your guard down." Jeff said turning to us.

"Yes" "of course" we said in unison.

"Right, let's go." The boy said as he commanded hundreds of brown slimes. He walked towards the room filled with shet and went inside.

"So, Miya. Do you know who that boy is?" I asked as I stood guard.

"Yes! Ryonya cleaned my house! I'm forever greatful nya!" She said happily as she scared off a mouse.

"Ryonya?" I tilted my head at the weird name.

"It's Ryoma, Bellze, his name is Ryoma Takebayashi." Leipin corrected. Ah that makes more sense.

Ryoma Takebayashi... That's definitely a human from Earth, how do I tell him that I'm also a reincarnation? Hmm..

"Hey, Asagi. You're a Dragonewt, right?" I asked leaning to him.

"Yes, I am. Why?" He replied.

"Just wanted to ask if you're immortal, like you can't die from age." I said as I rerouted some people who came to see what was going on out of curiosity.

"I guess? I never really thought about it." He said.

"Ehh? How come?" I blurted out of surprise.

"It never occurred to me." He responded.

"Well, if you ever find out. Tell me." I said winking as I went back to being on guard.

Asagi's POV:

"She definitely likes you." Mizelia whispered. My face heated up a little at her comment.

"No, I don't think that's the case." I said keeping my composure.

"If you say so." She shrugged before walking into another direction.

Bellze's POV:

It was now evening and I stood with Welanna and Mizelia.

"Sorry. Not even the Duke's family is allowed any closer." Welanna said.

"We know, but..." The Duke's wife mumbled.

"Ryoma.." The little miss whispered.

"Here is some food." One maid said stepping forward.

"And some magic recovery potions." The younger maid said stepping forward as well.

We took the boxes in our arms.

"Please give these to Ryoma." The young maid said.

"Yes, understood." Mizelia said.

...

It was nighttime now and Ryoma hasn't taken a single break. I get that he's a reincarnation but he's in a kid's body now.

He gulped down another recovery potion.

"Hey, why don't you take a break?" Jeff said worried for the kid.

"He's right. You've been cleaning for too long." Miya said with concern.

"A little rest wouldn't hurt." Asagi said opening one eye.

"Yeah, you're a kid Ryoma. Please take a break." I said as I stood next to Asagi.

Ryoma stood up, holding a slime.

"Thank you for your concern. But I have to finish this as soon as possible." He said putting the slime over his eyes.

"I'm halfway through." He continued as he walked to another room.

"What an impressive kid." Asagi said.

"Now I see why Worgan likes him." Jeff stated.

"That's true nya." Miya said.

'I'm still worried about him, he's been in this world only 3 years.. I hope he can handle himself.' I thought to myself.

It was the morning of the third day. We waited outside for him to come out of the last room.

The door opened and Ryoma walked out with those brown slimes of his. He took slime off of his head.

"It's all done." He said with a smile.

"Great job!" Leipin said.

"Are you okay?" Mizelia said.

"Does it hurt or do you feel ill?" I said with genuine worry.

"No, I'm fine." Ryoma said before Miya pulled him into a hug... While accidentally putting his head between her boobs...

"Thank you so much nya!" She cried.

"M-Miya..." He stuttered as he had a blush of embarrassment on his face.

We laughed it off.

I escorted Ryoma back to the house where the Duke's family was staying.

As I flew back to my own home I thought about ways I called tell Ryoma that I'm a reincarnation as well.

The sun started to rise and it reminded me of how I would often come home very late in the human world. My parents would scold me and be the worrywarts they are, however.. I came home late one night expecting a scolding from my parents but they weren't there.

I went to the bathroom and saw my mom, in the bathtub, with a gun in hand, blood in the water. I screamed and went to my neighbor who called the cops, they came and investigated the scene. They said that I was lucky I went to the bathroom first because my dad was waiting for me in my room... With a knife...

I shook my head to get that image out of my mind.. I was living a new life now. I can't be dwelling on the past.

I landed in front of my house and ate a fuck ton of food as I realized I didn't eat the whole 3 days.

I went to my bedroom and fell asleep because I had stayed up to supervise Ryoma when the others left to go to bed.
_________________________________________

1012 words.

Hello! I want you guys to guess who is Bellze's love interest lmao.