Reincarnation.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a bright ass void. I looked up and saw 3 people, a woman, a... Boy? Girl?, and an old dude.

"What the hell is happening??" I said stirred in my confusion. The woman laughed a little.

"Well, to put this short, you died and we are gods." The yellow haired person said casually.

"Oh, well the important thing is. How did I die?" I asked, sliding my fingers through my brown hair.

"Well.. You died from an illness—"

"NO WAY!" I exclaimed as soon as I heard illness.

"How could I have died like that! I mean I would have preferred if I got cured then got hit by a car afterwards!" I ranted about my boring death as I always wanted to die in a unique way.

After I ranted for about 5 minutes I sat back down. I sipped the tea given by the guys.

"Well, now that has gotten out of the way, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Lulutia, the goddess of love." The woman said.

"I'm Kufo, the god of life." The boy said, huh, I thought he was just androgynous.

"And I'm Gain, the creator. To be frankly honest, others before you were more panicked about the fact that they died other than how they died." The old guy said.

"Oh really? I can understand that, it's just that I hoped I would die with a bang, pizazz if you will. But nope! Just a boring death by illness." I said sulking about the way I died.

The gods explained where they're from and what will happen to me.

"So.. I'll be reincarnated? Seems fine to me, better than ending my life with illness. By how you explained how my soul will be transferred to your realm, I'll be able to use magic?" I asked, as a 17 year old girl this was like those isekai animes that I watched.

"Indeed. If you want I could grant you all attributes of magic." Gain offered.

"Nah, that would bring too much attention. How about attributes for space, fire, water, earth and thunder?" I said picking out 3 attributes that I think is important to me.

"Sure, we could do that. You will be reincarnated as an human child. Is that alright?" Gain said as I ate another biscuit.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said as I signed a contract. I was suddenly engulfed in a beam of light.

At this point I was being blinded holy shit.

"When you come to a town, visit the church!" Kufo said before I disappeared.

I woke up in a very dark forest, I looked at my arms and saw.. Scales?! I thought I was supposed to be a human?! I was next to a pond so I looked at my reflection in the water.

I had horns, red eyes, wings, a tail and my hair was purple. Am I a demon now?... So much for going to the church I guess.

'They couldn't have made a mistake in my reincarnation process.. Right? They're gods! I guess even gods can make mistakes..'

I stared long and hard at my appearance, I looked goooooodd- sorry went off topic.

"I guess I should test out my magic." I shrugged before using some spells.

I definitely had attributes for thunder, earth, water, fire and space. I found a little pamphlet in a bag that spawned with me.

"Hey! Kufo here, sorry about the mistake. I accidentally made you a demon but your strength and other skills are enhanced. Also there's a book in the bag that tells you about all the things here in this world! Good luck! PS: the demon types are separated by the 7 sins, you're apparently a mix of gluttony and lust." It read. At least I know it was an accident. I pulled out the book and learned that demons are seen as merciless and selfish creatures that feed on the souls of the unfortunate even though they aren't.

Also.. Yeesh... I knew I ate a lot in my past life but to give me the gluttony trait? And lust?? Girl I was NOT lustful at all back on earth. Whatever.

I learned what kind of spells there are and what monsters there are, I decided it was time to find somewhere to stay.

I settled on a spacious cave behind a waterfall. I went to work and managed to make a home out of it, I sat down and pulled out the book again to read the whole thing.

I learned the demon's history and stuff, somehow managed to use poison magic even though I didn't have an attribute for it.

Then I got to a page describing my profile.

Old Name: Tsuki Tokage
New Name: _______
Age: 8
Height: 4'3
Race: Demon
Ability: Gluttony

That's right folks, my name literally means 'moon lizard'. Anyway I don't want to be called that anymore so I WILL choose a new name..

"How about Bellze? I have thunder attributes, the Gluttony ability and I like bugs so I match pretty well with Beelzebub. Yeah that smacks." I mumbled as I wrote 'Bellze' in the empty space.

This whole thing kinda hurts as is because not only am I half Gluttony Demon but I also have the Gluttony ability. Real awesome.. 

Also it says that Demons are immortal so they won't die from old age, that's good at least I won't die from age like a boring little birch.

Now that I have gotten settled in I went to sleep and immediately had a problem with my wings.

"FUUUUU-"

Very large time skip.

Welp, today marks the day I turn 1,200 years old. Never thought I would live this long. ANYWAY.

Time for an update, a few years ago I travelled to the mining town of Gimul and signed up as an adventurer. I rised up the ranks and now I'm an A rank adventurer.

I'm still questioning whether I'm allowed to go the church since I'm a demon and all but overall, everyone is very nice here. (Other than a few people throwing racial slurs at me)

I've gotten word that a Duke's family is coming over. I wonder if they would still stay with me around, there's still prejudice against Demons and I want to change that.

I want everyone to be able to accept Demons as equals.
_________________________________________

1068 words.

Okay, I made this because the ones I've seen are either in a different language or forgotten.

Me personally I LOVE this anime, I haven't read the manga but I'll try my best to make this story good (and possibly neglect my other stories in the process).