5.

He tossed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I leaned up so he could unzip the dress and pull it off of me. I smiled as he placed a kiss on my chest. He tore off my bra and popped one of my nipples in his mouth. "Fuck" I said as his hand slid into my underwear and he started to rub my clit. His mouth left my chest and attacked my neck. I curled my toes as he inserted his fingers in me. "Holy shit" I said as he kissed down my body till his face was above my opening. He placed kisses on my thighs before looking up at me as if to ask for permission. "Go ahead" I said as he removed my underwear and started to eat me out. I moaned as he adjusted my legs so they were rested on his shoulders. I felt my legs start to shake as his lips engulfed my clit and he started to finger me again. "I'm gonna cum" I whined as he continued his attack. I felt the rubber band in my stomach snap as I came into William's mouth. It felt fucking amazing.

I watched as he placed a kiss on my lower stomach before standing up and unbuttoning his shirt. I watched the entire time, I was basically drooling when he showed off his abs. "Staring is rude" he said as I laughed. "We both know I'm not polite" I said as he nodded while he dropped his pants and climbed into the bed. He grabbed a condom from his drawer and opened it before putting it on. I took a deep breath as he slipped into me and started to thrust into me. He slipped out of me and laid on the bed next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he smiled. "I want you to ride me Miss Reum" he said as I nodded. I crawled over and positioned myself above him before gulping and sinking down on him. He groaned as I placed my hands on his chest to steady myself. He placed his hands on my hips and started to guide me. I couldn't help but moan as he increased his speed. "Oh fuck" he said as I rocked my hips. "You're amazing" he said as I laughed. "I know" I said back arrogantly.

I leaned over and kissed him as he gripped my hips so tight I was sure that he would leave marks on my delicate skin. I didn't care, I was feeling too good. I felt amazing. Everything felt so surreal. Everything from the temperature of the room to the feeling of his fingers on my skin. I could feel my climax approaching as he groaned. I could tell he was close too. I bounced a few more times before I came. I felt him twitch inside of me and he quickly came. "Fuck" I said as I threw my head back in pleasure. "That was amazing" he said as I nodded weakly in agreement. "I loved every moment" I said as he smiled. He helped me off of him and he got up and walked to the bathroom. I was in pure ecstasy. He walked back in a few moments later and picked me off the bed and carried me to the bathroom. I saw that he had ran a bath. He eased us into the water. It was warm but not unbearably hot. "This is nice" I said as I leaned against his chest. "It isn't bad" he stated.

He picked up the loofah that was on the edge of the tub and dipped it in the water before squeezing it so the water coated my chest. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you" I said as he looked at me. "For what?" He asked as I smiled. "For choosing me" I said as he tsked his tongue. "I didn't choose you. I thought I made that clear" he said as I sighed. "Can't you just let me believe I have you?" I asked him as he looked away. "I don't want to lie to you" he said as I nodded. "I understand" I said as I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Home" I said as he looked down. "Why?" He asked as I chuckled. "I'm not leaving you. I have work in the morning" I said as he smiled. "Stay here tonight. I'll fly you to work in the morning" he offered as I nodded. "Fine" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "I still need to get dressed" I said as I heard him get out of the tub and follow me.

"I'll show you where you'll be sleeping" he said as I turned around and looked at him in disbelief. "What? I won't be sleeping with you?" I asked him. "This isn't a relationship" he reminded me. "Yeah...I know" I said as he walked towards me. "You can borrow a shirt" he said as he placed his hand on my back and led me to the closet. "Whatever shirt you want" he said as I grabbed one off the hanger and put it on. "Thank you" I said as he walked me out of the room and to a well decorated yet empty looking room. "This is your room" he said as he kissed me and gave me a hug before walking out of the bedroom. I climbed into bed and passed out shortly after. "This is what you fucking deserve" I heard a familiar voice say. I felt terror rush through me. I was having a nightmare. His hand connected with my face as I fell to the ground. I couldn't do anything but scream. I woke up to William shaking me. "Elia? Are you okay?" He asked as I threw myself on him. "You were screaming" he muttered.

"I was having a nightmare" I said through the tears. He awkwardly started to rub my hair. "It's okay, I'm here" he said as he picked me up and carried me into his room. "You can sleep in here if you want" he said as he laid me down on the bed. He was about to take the couch when I cleared my throat and he looked at me. "Can you sleep with me?" I asked him as he sighed and climbed in the bed and laid as far from me as he could. I didn't care. Knowing he was close was reassuring. I fell back to sleep. I was awoken a second time by a woman yelling. "I know you're in there William" a woman's voice yelled. He sat up immediately. "Stay here" he said as he walked out of the room. My curiosity got the best of me and I wrapped myself in a robe and followed him out. I was shocked to see him talking to an older woman. She gasped when she saw me. "I didn't know you had company!" She exclaimed as she walked up to me and shook my hand. "Sarah Everett" she stated.

"Eliana Reum, I'm a friend of William's" I said as she smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I'm William's mother. We should all get lunch together" she exclaimed. I was about to say something when William interrupted me. "We can't, I have to take Elia home" he said as she deflated. "Maybe another time" she said as I sneered at Will. "I was actually planning on calling off" I said as William narrowed his eyes at me. "I guess I can do the same" he said through gritted teeth. "Then it's settled. We should get Felix and Nia to come also!" She squealed loudly as William sighed. "Why does my brother and his wife need to attend" he asked as she gasped in shock. "Can't you two get along long enough to have lunch?" She asked as he nodded. "I suppose I can" William said as we walked into the hallway and called off. We walked back into the room. "Let us get ready and we can leave" William said as we walked back into his room. "Wear this" he said as he pulled a somewhat formal mini dress from the closet. "Why do you have this?" I asked him.

"For situations like this" he said as he tied his tie and we walked out. "You look beautiful Elia" she said as I smiled. "Thank you" I said as William nodded. "I was honestly surprised to see William with a girl." She said as we walked to our separate cars. "Mother" William warned. She got the hint and went silent. We got into the car and waited for her to leave before following after her. "What's your brother like?" I asked him as he drove. "A less serious version of me" he answered. "Sounds like he's nice" I said as he chuckled. "Nia is the nice one" he stated. "You'll like her" he said as I nodded. "Maybe" I admitted. I wasn't going to get too attached. I was only here for 3 months. We arrived at Sarah's house about an hour later. William being the gentleman he is opened the car door for me. "Thank you" I said as he closed it after me and we walked into the house together. "I just heard from Nia. Felix is busy but she is available" Sarah said as William nodded. "Good riddance" he said as I stepped lightly on his feet.

He glared at me. "Nia should be here soon so I don't see why we can't start eating now" Sarah said as we walked into the dining room and took our seats. I smiled at a butler as he poured me a glass of wine. I took a seat. "So Elia, what do you do for work?" Sarah asked as I looked up at her. "I'm an editor" I said as she nodded. "Interesting" she said as a woman walked into the dining room. "Nia! So glad you could make it" Sarah said as she got up and walked to hug the woman. "And miss meeting William's date? I could never" she said as she walked to the table and sat down next to Sarah. "Nia Everett" she said as she extended her hand over the table and shook my hand. "Elia Reum" I introduced myself. "So, what dirt does William have on you? Blink twice if you are being held hostage" she joked. William remained stone faced but I laughed. "No hold, just a mutual interest" I said as I held his hand under the table. "That's nice" she said as the butler sat sandwiches in front of us.

I took a bite. "She's an editor!" Sarah told Nia proudly. "I'm a publisher" Nia exclaimed. I smiled. We had something in common. "Where are you based?" Nia asked me. "Georgehouse Media" I said as she nodded. "Decent company" she said as I nodded. "My husband thought about investing in it" she revealed. "Interesting" I said as I sipped my wine. "How long have you known William?" Nia asked me. William tapped on my leg. I knew he wanted me to lie. I did as he told me. "I've been seeing William for the past few months" I stated. "William never mentioned you" Sarah stated. "I wanted to make sure it was going to last first" he stated as he sipped his wine daintily. "Understandable" Nia said as Sarah nodded. "I'm just glad William has someone by his side" Sarah said as she looked at the picture of a man. "I miss my husband every day" she said as Nia placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss" I said as William looked out the window. He was uncomfortable. The loss deeply affected him. "Let's talk happy things" Sarah said as she quickly wiped away her tears.