3.

"Seriously go away" I said as the man laid his arm around me. "Elia, is he bothering you?" a voice asked as I whipped around. "William?" I asked him as he nodded. "I'm pretty upset Elia" he said as I nodded. "I do care, I care enough to discuss this privately" he said as he helped me off my stool. "We're leaving" he said. "Hey, she isn't interested in you" the guy exclaimed. I scoffed. "Im not interested in either of you, plus I'm here with Faye" I slurred. "I'll tell her" he said as he walked into the crowd and whispered to Faye, she whispered something back. He nodded before walking back to me. "She knows, can we leave now?" William asked as I sloppily nodded. He placed his hand on my back and guided me out. "Dude, she doesn't want you" the guy said as William's body guard pushed him back so me and William could leave. He walked me out to the car. "Wait! How will Faye get back?" I asked as he scoffed. "I'll have one of my people give her a ride" he said as I nodded. He opened the door and helped me in.

He buckled me into the car and closed the door. He walked to the other side and got in before closing the car door. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he glanced back at me. "My home" he said as I gasped. "I'm not sober!" I exclaimed as he chuckled. "I won't be touching you" he said as I scoffed. "An I really that unappealing?" I asked him. He chuckled. "You are the most attractive woman I've ever met" he said as I looked confused at him. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked him. "Because it's true" he said as I nodded. "Is that the only reason?" I asked him. "And because I know you won't remember this tomorrow" he added as I chuckled. He was right. I was wasted. "I wouldn't be this way if you had kept the plan" I said as he sighed. "I'm not good for you" he said as I laughed. "You don't get to decide that" I stated. "Even when you have been drinking you are still headstrong" he said as I nodded. "I get worse" I said as he nodded. "I noticed" he said as the car stopped moving.

"Can you walk without falling or do I need to carry you?" He asked as I laughed. "Would you carry me regardless of whether I could walk?" I asked him as he smiled. "Bridal style?" He asked as I smiled back. "Yes" I said as he got out of the car and walked over to my side. He opened the car door and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Wrap your arms around my neck" he instructed. I did as I was told and he lifted me out of the car and carried me inside. "You have a nice house" I said as he nodded. "I think so also" he said as he carried me into a bedroom. "I need to change" I said as he nodded. He into a closet and came back out with a shirt. "You can wear this" he said as I nodded. "I'll give you some privacy" he said as he walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. I took off the dress and pulled on the T-shirt. I sat down on the bed and I don't remember what happened after that. I passed out and had the best sleep of my life that night.

I woke up and reached for my phone. "Shit" I said as I realized that I must have lost it. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:45 in the morning. I got up and walked out of the bedroom. I walked down the hallway and passed a room with the door open. "Good morning" a voice said as I paused. I walked into the office. Another person was in there. They were red in the face. I realized it was my boss. "Good morning Miss Reum" Mr Judd said as I gulped. "Good morning" I said as William cleared his throat. "Go wait in the kitchen Elia, I'll be in there shortly" he said as I quickly walked out. "Eliana, we will talk about professionalism later" Mr Judd said as I nodded. "Of course Mr Judd" I said as I closed the door behind me. "I just lost my job" I said to myself as I walked into the kitchen. William walked in there about five minutes later. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he leaned against the counter. "My boss?? I probably just lost my job!" I shouted as he smiled. "What!" I asked him.

"Nothing" he said as he looked at his watch. "I had my assistant buy you some casual clothes. I suggest you go get dressed since we are leaving in 15 minutes for breakfast" he said as my jaw dropped. "I'm not a lap dog!" I shouted as he stepped closer to me. "You aren't, you're cuter" he said as he winked at me. I shook my head as I walked into the hall. I stopped right in front of the bedroom door. "Don't think I'm always going to listen to you" I said as he chuckled. "I wouldn't think of such a thing" he said as I walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I quickly got changed before walking back into the kitchen. I saw his eyes widen slightly at the sight. "Do you have a staring problem?" I asked him as he shook his head. "I just like looking at beautiful things" he said as I scoffed. "Arrogant" I said as I walked towards him. He tried to grab my hand but I swatted it away. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. "What do you like to eat?" He asked me.

"Eggs" I said as he nodded. He closed the door and got in on the other side. "Keller, find a good egg restaurant" he said as I buckled my seatbelt. "I like having conversations with sober you" he joked as I lightly punched him in the shoulder. We sat in silence for most of the 30 minute ride to the restaurant. He yet again helped me out of the car. We walked in together. "Mr Everett, the usual table?" The hostess asked as he nodded. She smiled as she led us to a table in the back of the restaurant. It was tucked in the corner where no windows could see it. I assumed it was to discourage paparazzi. He pulled out my chair for me and I took a seat. "Thank you" I said as he smiled. We ordered our drinks and food and we were soon happily eating. "Do you like your food?" He asked as I smiled. "It would taste better if I was alone. Why did you even pick me up from the club?" I asked him. "I'm just incapable of leaving you alone" he said as I nodded. "You should learn" I said somewhat softly.

"What if I don't want to?" He said as he took a bite of his food. "I'll make you miserable. I've done it in previous relationships" I said as he nodded. "Maybe I like being miserable" he said as I smiled. "That's your choice" I said as he took another bite of his meal. "When are you going back to Philadelphia?" He asked me. "Right to the point I see" I said sarcastically as he nodded. "I told you I was" he said as I nodded. "I don't know, I'm pretty sure I lost my internship" I said. "What gave you that idea?" He asked as he sipped his drink. "People who walk into a room that their boss is in while dressed half naked don't normally keep their jobs" I said as he nodded. "I guess you have a point" he said as I chuckled. "And the thing about discussing professionalism" I added. "You are too good for them" he said as I scoffed. "Where do you think my talents will be utilized best?" I asked him even though I knew the answer. "Working under me" he said as I laughed. "Under you?" I asked him as he nodded.

"With me" he corrected himself. "I don't know" I said as he nodded. "Let's see if you even lose your job first" he said as I nodded. "I want you to have dinner with me" he said as I looked at him skeptically. "I promise I won't cancel" he said as I nodded. "I told you, I'm incapable of leaving you alone" he said as I smirked. "Then don't, don't leave me alone William" I said as he smiled. "You are simultaneously the most predictable and unreadable person I've ever met" he said as I laughed. "I have to keep you on your toes" I said as he nodded. "I must say, you are doing an impeccable job Miss Reum" he said as I smiled. "I try" I said as I finished my food. "I have work to do so I'll have Wyatt take you back to Faye's house" he said as I nodded. "I'll have a dress dropped off. Be ready by six" he said as I nodded. "Okay" I said as he got up and laid money down before walking away. "Ready to go Miss Reum?" Wyatt asked. I nodded. We waited for William's car to drive away.

I walked out of the restaurant. Wyatt opened my door and helped me in. He closed it for me. I buckled my seatbelt while Wyatt got into the driver's seat and started the car. He waited a moment before pulling away. We got back to Faye's house and he helped me out. The car didn't pull away until I was in the house. "Someone dropped a dress rack off for you" Faye said as I nodded. "I'm assuming you and Mr Everett made up?" Faye asked. "Something like that" I said as I walked into the guest room. I saw a rack of at least 4 dresses. I looked at the tags and saw they were worth thousands of dollars. My eyes bulged out of my head. I called William. "Hello?" He asked as I gulped. "Hi" I said as he chuckled. "Calling so soon? Did you get the dresses?" William asked. "Yes, that's actually why I'm calling" I said as he sighed. "Is something wrong with them?" He asked me. "Yeah, they're worth thousands" I said as he chuckled. "And?" He asked as I sputtered. "They're too expensive" I argued as he chuckled softly. He was being extremely arrogant.

"You are worth all the money in the world" he said as I sighed. "I don't need expensive things" I said as he laughed. "I want to spoil you" he said as I smiled. "Buy your mother flowers instead" I said as I hung up the phone. "Trouble in paradise?" A voice said as I whipped around to see Elio, he is Faye's older brother and my close friend. I immediately pounced on him and pulled him into a hug. "When did you get back from Rome?" I asked him as he hugged me. "Hours ago. Who's the lucky guy?" He asked as I sighed. "I don't kiss and tell" I stated as he chuckled. "Certainly has quite the bank account" Elio joked. "And the attitude" I added. "So he's perfect for you?" He said as I punched his chest lightly. "He's honestly great, a little arrogant though" I said as he nodded. "Most rich guys are" Elio stated as I nodded. "He's bad about it" I said as Elio smiled. "I have to go, it was good to see you Eli" he said as he walked out of the room. I smiled at the dresses. He really was arrogant.