SIXTEEN

AFTER ONE YEAR

A lot has changed in this one year, a few months ago Jimin and Yoongi got married.  Jungkook and Taehyung thought they would take another year to decide on marriage.  It's not that they don't love each other, they just want to spend a little more time with each other.

In this year, Jungkook started his own business.  It's not that jungkook doesn't have money, jungkook has enough money to last them all their lives and his children's lives along with that money.  But he wants to get out of that mafia world, and that's why he started a business, so that if there is any problem, he can take help from this business.  Everyone knows that no one will forgive the sin no matter how hard you try to be good!  So Jungkook hasn't given up his Mafia King position yet. It will take a few more years, when he will give up his Mafia throne to rule the business completely.

And now Jeongguk doesn't kill anyone like that.  But he didn't stop bothering Taehyung.  And our little kookie doesn't know anyone except mommy!!  Always just mommy and mommy.

CURRENT TIME

"Oh sweet heart why are you angry??"  Jeongguk said kissing Taehyung's cheek.  "Will you let me cook? If the cooking burns, you will eat it!!"  Taehyung said angrily.  Jeongguk smirked "No way, this burnt cooking will eat your beloved Jungkookie or your little pet little kookie."  Taehyung stopped cooking and looked at Jeongguk and patted him on the head yelling "Shut up!!"  Jeongguk's expression suddenly changed.  Taehyung said annoyed "Why??"  jungkook looked at him with tear filled eyes and said "Mommy why did you hit kookie?!"

Taehyung worriedly said "Baby Mommy didn't mean to hit you on the head, please don't cry!! If you cry I'll cry too!!"  Kookie quickly said "No, Kookie is not crying anymore!!"  Taehyung patted his head with a sweet smile and said "Mommy's good boy...

Taehyung worriedly said "Baby Mommy didn't mean to hit you on the head, please don't cry!! If you cry I'll cry too!!"  Kookie quickly said "No, Kookie is not crying anymore!!"  Taehyung patted his head with a sweet smile and said "Mommy's good boy!! Go sit quietly in the chair like a good boy!!"  As Taehyung said, kookie went and sat quietly.

After some time, Taehyung finished cooking and arranged them on the table.  He was late to finish work today because jeongguk was bothering him since morning, he saw jungkook when he woke up.  He didn't talk to Jungkook all day, today Jungkook stayed at home because Yoongi and Jimin will come today.