FOURTEEN

"kookie baby!! You stand here quietly and do not touch these things. Hearing Taehyung's words, Jungkook pouted and looked at Taehyung and said, "I want these cookies, I love eating them!" The teeth will rot and become insects!!"
Hearing the name of the insect in his momny's mouth, Jungkook left those cookies in disgust!! Taehyung laughs at Jungkook's expression.

Came with Taehyung and Jungkook this morning to do some shopping

Came with Taehyung and Jungkook this morning to do some shopping. And along with them came some bodyguards.And since morning jungkook has little space today.
When coming home, two bodyguard cars were driving ahead, suddenly a bomb exploded in the front car and Taehyung screamed in fear and Jungkook was crying like crazy. Taehyung regained his composure Taehyung hugged jungkook Jungkook fainted from fear Before Taehyung could do anything, someone hit him on the back of the head and everything in front of his eyes went from dim to complete darkness.

SOME TIMES LATER

Taehyung opened his eyes with a low moan and immediately a sudden pain shot through his head.Taehyung heard a soft cry and looked over to see Jungkook sitting down with his hands tied and Taehyung trying to get up but then he realized that he too was tied to the chair!! Taehyung called out to jungkook and Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and said "Mommy, my hand hurts so much!!" Taehyung is very scared and worried because Jungkook is still in Little Space. Taehyung overcomes his fear and reassures Jungkook "Baby don't worry mommy will get you out of here, bear the pain, everything will be alright!!"

Jungkook crawled to Taehyung because his hands and feet were tied but the ropes on his legs were not too tight so he could crawl. He came closer to Taehyung and put his head in his lap and tears were falling from his eyes in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's head. Suddenly there was a loud footsteps and suddenly Jungkook screamed and fell down.
Taehyung looked up to see a man looking at him lustfully and the man came in front of his face and said "How are you beautiful??" Taehyung shouted "Who are you?? What do you want from us??"

"I thought I wouldn't want anything from you before, I thought I would kill you and throw you in the river with your love, but no, seeing you, my inner demon woke up." Before he could finish his entire sentence, Taehyung slammed his head into the man's face and the man moved away screaming and bleeding from his nose. The man slapped Taehyung very hard. Jungkook yelled from the side "Mommy!!" And Jungkook was trying to untie his hand. "You have too much courage, you who hurt Lee Minho, I will not let you live!!"

Minho said this and there was a bodyguard next to him, motioning him to go to Jungkook. And with that bodyguard, four other bodyguards came and kicked Jungkook repeatedly. Taehyung kept saying "COME BACK JUNGKOOK, don't fall and beat like that!!" He was talking and crying a lot. Minho was walking towards Taehyung and he had a sharp weapon in his hand, he was about to plunge it into Taehyung's throat when he screamed "JEONGGUK"

After Taehyung screamed, he squeezed his eyes shut, but he couldn't feel anything. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook's face right in front of him and so close that he could feel Taehyung's hot breath on his face. Jungkook said with a devilish smile "miss me sweetheart?!" Taehyung was very happy to see Jeongguk for the first time.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️