SIXTH

"

"

"Do you have any problems? What if he is my fiancé?" Opening the door, MIN said in a serious voice.

Seeing him, Namgoong stopped laughing and looked at him with surprised eyes and asked in a trembling voice, "You are here Mr. Min?! If you needed something, you would have called me. Why did you bother to come here??"

"I heard you talking to my future husband from outside. So I was forced to enter. Do you have any problem that she is my fiancé?' MIN smiled a strange smile. And seeing her smile, Namgoong got scared and said again with a trembling voice "No I don't have any problem! But are you engaged here with Taehyung??"

""No he's my boyfriend" Namgoong shivered more than before hearing this deep cold voice.

"o~oh Mr. Jeon I'm so glad to see you here too, I'm so glad you came to my hospital. I have a lot of work to go now, please don't mind!!" Namgoong said this in a breath and ran away from there.

 I have a lot of work to go now, please don't mind!!" Namgoong said this in a breath and ran away from there

"Mr. Jeon what are you doing here?? As far as I remember you are not supposed to be here now Today you don't have any appointment !!"
Taehyung walked towards Jungkook as he spoke.

"I came to you with a proposal, I came here without finding you and I entered after hearing your voice" Jungkook said in his usual serious voice.

"What proposal??" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I want you to stay at my house and cure me, because what happened last time, Min can't always call you because he himself is not always with me. And I do not want any of my enemies to know that I am receiving treatment from you, and if they do, they may attack you first." Jungkook said the words to Taehyung with the same expressionless face.

"I know you feel very strange to hear the words but the words are true. Because I also have work, I can't be with him all the time. I would be very grateful if you would kindly keep his word" Min said the words to Taehyung before Taehyung said anything.