Chapter 1: Lucky or not Lucky Part 2/2

"You are in your dorm, you are playing with your violin quietly, it makes you very very calm while you're playing with your violin, you heard a knock on the door, you put your instrument in your instrument case, you walked to your door, opened it slowly your door, and there stood Hajime Makunouichi, his arms are crossed."

"Hi Makunouichi-kun, what's up??" You asked while looking at Hajime in confusion, Hajime looked back at you and smiles.

"Well Y/n, I heard from Emma that you played lovely with your violin, and I was wondering if you can go out with me." He said.

"I am sorry Hajime, but maybe we'll go out next week." You said while looking at him with a kind smile.

"But however, Hajime didn't want to go out next week, but he didn't want to act like a child either, so Hajime nodded in agreement and understanding, and walked away from your door."

"Aww, I hope that he understands that, anyways I better go to Nikei in the meeting room, I haven't been hanging out with him ever since, I hope Nikei won't be upset about it." You said while grabbing your purse and your instrument case, walked to the meeting room, and sees Nikei Yomiuri waiting for you. "Hi Nikei, I am sorry for the wait, but I am here for the future news article on the newspaper."

"It's okay melody notes, and okay." Nikei said with a smile on his face, and that nickname he gave you blushed deep pink.

*Timeskip*

"After the new future news article on the newspaper, You and Nikei started to get along ever since you and Nikei are kids, and then, that's when Nikei said this to you as a relationship proposal, he said..."

"Hey Y/n, I know that we just met in our childhood, but will you go out with me??" Nikei asked while looking at you.

"U-Uh, sure Nikei, we'll do it on tomorrow morning." You said while blushing.

The end chapter 1.