Y/n's Backstory [Y/n meets Nikei and Emma/An new life in Hope's Peak Academy]

"In Towa City, Everyone heard rumors, read articles of advertisements, looking pictures in magazines, and happily cherished about the little miss Ultimate Violinist, they all love her violin concerts ever since they heard her violin playing, You are Y/n Katsuki, the Ultimate Violinist, the daughter of the Katsuki family, 7 years old, and when she got customers that who needed new dress designs, they asked to listen to your violin music, that's when you met an 8 year old boy who has black hair, hiding his 2nd eye under his front hair, light violet eye color, and is shivering in fear, he walked into the park's stage, but he didn't look at you in the eyes, but shyly started talking to you." 

????: Ex-Ex-Ex.. Excuse me for interrupting you, but I heard that you play with your violin to make music, and I thought that I could listen to your violin music

"He said while you are standing in the park's stage and looks at him with kindness and nodded to him"

You: Sure thing sir, and you are not interrupting me, what violin music do you want to hear???

"You said while looking at him with a kind smile on your face, your eyes look at the boys face."

????: W-Well, I want to hear nice violin music that I can be comfortable with and not scary violin music, p-please.

"He said while looking at you and your violin. "

You: Hmm, I think I know what you mean by that, here I go.

You said while looking at him, he slowly nodded in agreement, you started playing with your violin of a song called Alone from Alan Walker, and that music made him very very comfortable, after the song is over, the boy smiles slowly." 

You: Alright, it seems that your feeling comfortable, Mr....

Nikei: I am Nikei Yomiuri..and thanks for the amazing violin music, Ms.Katsuki.

You: It's nice to meet you Nikei, and please we're friends now, call me Y/n

Nikei: Well, I have to go back home now, but I hope we'll see each other again soon.

You: Yeah, same with you, goodbye Nikei, have an amazing day.

"Nikei nods sweetly, as he bowed down to you, he started leaving the park's stage, but he felt that he is in love with you for the first time, he thinks of you as his little angel, a few years later, you met an blonde woman who had turquoise eyes and wears purple eyeshadow, rings the bell, you walked to the front desk and looks at the blonde woman."

????: Excuse me ma'am, I heard from Nikei that you play music from your violin, and I need to hear your violin music, if you don't mind.

You: Sure, what can I do for you??

????: Well, I need a dress that is not too loud, not too sad, and not too spooky.

You: Hmm, I think I have a music just for you to listen, here we go.

"You started playing with your violin of the music called E.t. from Alex Goot to the blonde woman, she clapped her for applause."

You: Is this the perfect music that you want to listen to???

????: Yeah, I love it and it's calling out my name.

Y/n: Well you are in luck, this song always helps you to find a perfect melody.

"The blonde woman smiled, giving you a cheerful look."

Emma: Oh, I haven't introduced myself, so I will introduce myself to you, I am Emma Magorobi, The Ultimate Actress.

You: It's nice to meet you Emma, I am Y/n Katsuki, the Ultimate Violinist.

"A few days later, you got entered into Hope's Peak Academy because of your Ultimate Talent, but you can also make friends who are in Hope's Peak Academy."

The end.