oc info!

Name: Bellze. (formerly Tsuki Tokage).
Bio age: 1,200.
Human age: 20-24.
Height: 6'0"
Race: Demon
Species: Half Gluttony and half Lust.

Yes I made her in gacha life 2 before I drew her, suck it up

Gluttony is an ability that allows her to eat anything and turn it into either stamina, strength, speed, or healing.

The demons have been separated into 7 tribes based on the 7 deadly sins.

Lust
Wrath
Sloth
Gluttony
Greed
Pride
Envy

All of them hate each other.

Tsuki Tokage was a 17 year old girl who does well in her academics and sports, she's a very competitive gamer and has a laid back personality.

She likes to eat but doesn't gain weight due to her fast metabolism.

Allergic to sesame seeds. (Or in this case, semesa seeds)

She hates her name as she got picked on for it. She questioned her parents sanity when she was 14 because of her name.

She HATES rats and is honestly afraid of butterflies but will bring that secret down to her grave.

Her fake backstory is that her parents were both demons from different tribes, her mom was from Gluttony and her dad was from Lust. They fell in love and left the demonic lands then sought refuge in a cave behind a waterfall. They had Bellze then died from something unknown, the cave was Bellze's home since then.

She absolutely loves to eat ice but was too nervous to ask for that attribute when she died.