0.13 | 𝘜𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘤 𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴

" Je vous attends. "
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roguefort walked carefully down the lamp lit streets, with a pep in their step they made their way down to the Juice Bar for they needed guidance on how to continue with Almonds everlasting love for their 'Monsieur Bleu' persona.
The bell atop the door rung, signalling the criminals arrival, and Sparkling looked up from the glass he was cleaning.
"Evening, Rogue" he greeted the criminal with a smile, going back to cleaning the glass he held, "whats the occasion this time?" Roguefort smiled, sitting at a bar stool next to Mint Choco.
"Ah, just need a little guidance from a dear friend of mine." Sparkling chuckled, "oh? What about?" Mint Choco and Vampire both looked at Roguefort, now this was curious.
Roguefort sighed, "first, some red wine please." Sparkling nodded, taking a bottle of top shelf red wine and pouring Roguefort a glass, and then slid it toward them.
They caught the glass, taking a sip and sighing softly, "your aware of the little identity i've made, Monsieur Bleu?" They all nodded, tilting their heads slightly in curiosity.
Roguefort took another sip.
"Almond has inevitably fallen for this persona of mine.." the regulars looked to eachother, then back at Roguefort, Mint Choco was first to speak up. "What if he finds out?" He spoke in a hushed voice, worry filled his tone, "I'm aware, he'll find out eventually.." they spoke solemnly, frowning a little at the thought, Sparkling tefilled Vampires wine glass.
"I'm not sure what to do, if I don't tell him he'll find out on his own," they started, looking towards the regulars, "and if I do tell him, he'll hate me even more." The regulars looked at eachother, then at Roguefort.
"That is one fucked up romance dude" Vampire said nonchalantly, sipping his wine with a lazy smile "did you try romancing him?" Sparkling hit Vampire in the back of the head, "ignore Vampire, you should consider telling him, it's better than leading him on." Sparkling said, his idea was more responsible, Herb spoke up "you shouldn't! You could have a nice romance, maybe you can stop being a criminal?" His was more of A suggestion, Mint Choco spoke up.
"How about you think about this on your own, we gave you enough tips and ideas, perhaps it's enough for you to think of what to do on your own." He smiled softly at Roguefort, hopefully to ease them due to how much pressure they must be under.
Roguefort sighed, smiling meekly, "I'll figure something out, I always do." They look at them, smiling. "Sparkling, white wine please?" They hold out their empty wine glass with a giggle, and Sparkling shook his head and laughed, pouring Roguefort a glass of white wine and handing it over.
This was going to be a long night..

-----------------------------------------------✩

" Mon amour pour toi. "

-----------------------------------------------✩

Almond worked overtime that evening, groaning as he sat up and looked about the messy office with files strewn out across the floors.
He groaned, rubbing his head as he stood up and stretched yawning, "I need a coffee.." he murmured tiredly, taking his coat and shuffling out of his office with a tired step.
He lazily walked down the street, greeting a few bystanders he knew from old crimes he was investigating. He made his way to the cafe, pushing the door open with a slump and taking a few tired steps toward the counter.
Bleu looked equally tired, almost hungover, they yawned tiredly "your usual, detective?"  They asked sleepily, to which the detective nodded, before something hit him.
Ah right, the night of the masquerade.
He cleared his throat, "that and your response from the party." He gazed at them, almost desperately, and Bleu was left silent.
They bit their lip, glancing at the register, "what.. answer would you be expecting, Detective?" Their voice was soft, they didn't want to exactly hurt his feelings, watching Almond carefully, they tilt their head ever so slightly.
Almond stared, sighing, "I'm hoping it's a yes, but if you reject me that's fine." He was gonna treat this respectfully, sure it may hurt him (whatever their answer may be that is), but he won't start a tantrum over it, unlike some men he's seen, he's respectful about people's decisions.
Bleu turned around, preparing Almonds coffee, keeping silent.