0.11 | 𝘓𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘢

Comincia dall'inizio

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

" Je te laisse entrer dans mon cœur. "

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

The detective glanced around, he hadn't expected Bleu to live somewhere *this* fancy, let alone did he assume they lived anywhere but an apartment with their salary and all, but he best not assume anything about their life.
He glanced around, noticing portraits and paintings, old ones mostly, likely pricey ones as well. He then looked to Bleu, "didn't know you lived anywhere like this, your pay that good?" He laughed slightly, trying to lighten the mood, "ah, well, the pay is decent enough for bills and necessities, the rest of the furniture and everything you see is from my mother and father, they passed the house onto me." They hum, bringing Almond to a guest room, "that so?" They nodded in turn.
Even the guest room was fancy. Fancy bedding, fancy curtains, there was a fresh towel on the bed too, was Bleu expecting anyone? "So what's with the towel and everything?" He asked curiously, "ah, just in preparation in case I have a guest staying over, it's quite lonely being in such a big house on my own, you know?" They chuckled slightly, Almond understood the feeling, "ah, right then, so you don't get guests often?" "Not really, no." "Ah, so I'm the first?" Almond felt a slight tingle at the mention, he found it nice being Bleu's first guest, and probably only guest at all considering he hasn't seen Bleu anywhere else besides the cafe.
Almond sat on the bed, Bleu hurried off somewhere to get the Detective water and proper food besides a croissant and coffee, they got made some soup for Almond as well.

Almond laid back in the bed, rather uncomfortably at that considering he doesn't usually sleep in a bed since his office chair works the exact same way, but this was an unfamiliar feeling for him considering he's never actually slept on a bed, he considered his office chair comfortable enough to the point he hasnt touched his beds in months, but he will admit that it felt good for his back.
Bleu came in with a tray of soup, medicine, water, and some garlic bread.
While he *tried* to convince Bleu he didn't need all of this food, they shook their head and placed the tray over Almonds lap, he sighed softly at their persistence. So without much of a choice, whether he's hungry or not, he had to eat the food Bleu made for him unless he was fed the food by Bleu themself, which didn't seem that bad, but again it's Bleu so they may get him more bowls of soup if he finishes it if they were the one feeding him, he wasn't going to risk death by soup. Not today.
But he did enjoy the feeling of being cared about by someone other than his daughter, it felt nice, all the more making his feelings for Bleu even stronger, much to the barista's dismay.

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

" Il mio cuore ti appartiene. "

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

Almond eventually finished his soup while Bleu went to wash the dishes, when they returned Almond looked at them apologetically, "You don't have to do all this for me, Bleu". Bleu gave Almond some water and chuckled softly, "Then who will look after you? I know you won't take care of yourself, so I'll take care of you until you take care of yourself, now drink your water." They pushed the glass of water into his hands, crossed their arms and waited for him to take a sip. Almond sighed and reluctantly sipped the water, Bleu smiled proudly, "While you are here, brush your teeth and take a bath in the guest bathroom as well, I have some clothes you can borrow as well." "Is that all... necessary?- I'm not a little kid Bleu-" they cut him off, "if you actually change into pyjamas tonight, I'll consider it," they said sternly, glaring down at the detective, he swears he could feel it bore through his skull.

The rest of the day, Bleu was taking care of Almond till night fall, though Almond was reluctant to stay a night at Bleu's they convinced him otherwise.
He'd just need to figure out how to explain this to Walnut when he gets home tomorrow..

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

" Joyeuse Saint-Valentin, ma chérie. "

-----------------------------------------------♡︎

Meanwhile.. ♡︎

Madeleine and Espresso had decided on celebrating Valentine's Day with one another as friends would. Madeleine picked the cafe and Espresso went along with it for the blondes sake, unless he wishes for a whiny man to be pestering him about not having a valentine, he wasn't taking it today.
Madeleine however went a bit overboard, he'd gotten the mage flowers and a box of dark chocolate, and some coffee beans.
That was.. rather sweet, Espresso couldn't help but feel touched, "I didn't get you anything." Espresso spoke honestly, holding the gifts in his arms as Madeleine smiled warmly, "it's alright, it's my gift to you, you mustn't get me a gift! Your gift to me shall be our outing to the cafe today!" He spoke cheerfully, and put an arm over Espresso's shoulder.
Maybe this valentine's day won't be that bad afterall..

"Oh, and Espresso?" Madeleine looked down at the mage, smiling softly, "yes?" He asked curiously.

"Happy Valentine's Day" Espresso snorted "don't be sappy, Madelle."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───