p.2

~ They arrived inside the hospital, Chandra following with.

She quickly opens the doors for them, They nod in respect, and she nods back.

The floor makes their shoes mimic mice. The nurses stepped in to block Chandra from going into the procedure room.

She buffs and looks over their shoulders, making sure he arrives in the right rooms. The door opened, showing doctors, more staff, and nurses.

The door flaps shut. Leaving flashes of Dealix being carried away. The rain is still pouring, thudding on the ceiling.

The water flowed down the windows with rolling lightning in the clouds as if stalking prey.

"You can take a seat over here and wait for your friend-" Before the nurse finished, Chandra added the same story she told the carriers.

"He's my adopted brother."
"Ah", says the nurses with a skeptical undertone while moving over to their desks, one of their fingers twirling on a slow day.

Chandra looks away with a shake of her head and flops down on the chair with a huff.

"Why are you huffing? You ain't old yet, " a random stranger included.

She looks at him and shrugs, then continues to mind her business. The old man chuckles and does the same.

She bounces her leg, waiting for information about her "adopted" brother.

Chandra can technically say that and get away with that. She looks around the hospital and looks at the sleek ceiling.

"I'm sure that was a pretty penny." She mumbles, continuing to observe the hospital room.

Flora arrangements pattern the pillar holding up patient rooms above.
The pillar is a sleek white marble, and so is the floor with some high-class carpets.

She doesn't feel comfortable in hospitals, especially nicer ones like these that are close to the tower.

Bodies will sometimes go missing, along with individuals with mental disorders - continuing bouncing her leg.

-

The skies grew darker as the storm went on.

Lightning recoiled closer to the area, thunder shaking the windows periodically.

Chandra looks at the two nurses, both doing other things except their designed roles.

The sky fluttered, lightning snaking across the skies, slithering above the hospital, creating a cascade of thunder.

It crackles. The hospital shakes continuously with rippled lightning strikes, the nurses hold onto their meeting desks, darting around in a cascading panic.

Chandra grasps her chair, flipping it over, crawling underneath it.

However trepidation pulled onto her, she bolted to a small coffee table while reinforcing it with the chair.

The rumble continued, knocking some wiring loose accompanying some frail pieces of the building.

-

Flickering lights bask Dealix's patient room.

The windows rumbled, making no sound for the unconscious Vel.

It rumbles again, accompanied by electrical discharges from the lights. The room turns pitched.

"Hello, Lix." A distorted voice echoed throughout the room. - Dealix awakens.