Chapter four: A Cryaotic Morning

Start from the beginning

"You know what?! I am on my fucking period!" I pointed at the two startled Detectives, "All you damn men are the same! Always whining about how women complain too much!"

I locked away my laughter with a struggle. The looks on their faces were priceless. They both looked startled and a bit frightened. Suddenly, a chuckle was heard right by my side; I was standing next the door.

"Ha-ha... Now, you men need to learn your places! When a woman complains, you give her a shoulder to cry on!" I chuckled first, to cover Stephano, than started yelling at them again.

I managed to get fake tears to sting at my eyes, soon rolling down my cheek. Both Detectives had horror filled expressions.

"I t-thin-think the questions can wait until you... Feel better," Detective Foster rushed out the door, Detective Millar hot on his tail.

I closed the door, only to have Stephano wipe my fake tears away.

"You aren't on... it... Right?" He questioned with hesitation, a confused smirk on his lips.

"Nope, just needed to scare them off," I giggled, poking his nose and turned towards the kitchen.

...

I pounded my fist on the table, choking down a bite of my waffle as I laughed hard.

"It's true!" Felix exclaimed, throwing his head back in laughter.

After the Detectives had left, Felix and Cry had joined us for breakfast; Clementine, Lee, Stephano, Daniel, and I.

"Felix, even I don't believe you..." Cry shook his head, taking a bite of his own waffles.

I laughed even harder, practically leaning on Stephano so I wouldn't fall out of my seat. The whole table erupted into laughter as Felix growled at Cry.

"Fuck you..." He growled, soon laughing with everyone else.

After breakfast, everyone sprawled out in my room.

"Jesus Christ... Waffles are good," Stephano rubbed his stomach, sighing in satisfaction.

"I told you I make good waffles!" Clementine called from the couch, lying on Lee's lap.

I laughed as everyone agreed on Clementine's comment. Sitting on Stephano's stomach, he grunted and chuckled darkly.

"We have a child in the room... or did you forget?" I only smirked as he whispered in my ear.

"Holly!" A woman's voice was heard outside my door, followed by a series of rushed knockings.

Seriously?! Now is not a great time... Dammit, I was going to get laid... I thought with an inward laugh, hearing my friend call out again. I climbed off Stephano and turned to my brother with pleading eyes.

"You need to punch me in the stomach!" I whisper yelled at him.

"What?!"

Daniel's POV:

          "What?!" I looked at my sister in horror, "Why?"

"I need to scare her off!" Holly replied, with an irritated tone.

"I'm not punching you, you're my sister!" I shouted in a low whisper, watching everyone go back to hiding.

"I'll do it!" Felix clapped his hands, recoiling his arm and swinging at my sister's stomach.

Holly yelped and crumpled to the floor, clutching her stomach with great pain.

"Thank you..." She groaned, tears spilling out of her eyes.