10| Back to India

Start from the beginning

"Take care misha and go home safely."

"Hmm, ok then byee"

I hugged her. I don't want her to go but still I have to. I pecked her forehead and then her lips. She blushed.

"You look so gorgeous while blushing specially when the reason is me. I think I should keep making you blush." I whispered in her ears. She widened her eyes.

"Call me after reaching" I said and she hummed.

"Bye"
"Bye"

And she left. I sighed and went to my room and worked for sometimes. I also talked to rose when she called ne after reaching her penthouse,and wished her good night and then I slept too.

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The day when abhi surprised me with the date made me feel so overwhelmed. He's just the best. Nobody has done this much for me.

The first kiss. Uff!! I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach remembering that moment.

He's the man I want to be with. He is the man with whom I want to start my day and end my day.

Yes I'm not just acting like in love. I'm already in love with him. This feel kinda weird that I fell for him in such a short period of time. And yes or I know that we didn't even meet that much but when I think about him not being with me. It scares me the most. The thought of him being apart from me. A shiver runs down my spine thinking these things.

No. I can't be away from him.

And not to forget I'm planning to confess to him and propose him. Yes in most of the stories men proposes first. But I ain't gonna wait. I'm in love with him and I will confess to him. I can't wait for him to get away from me.

In last two days I was very much busy. Well I didn't tell him about my secret occupation. It's already gonna revealed during the important meeting for which I came here to prepare.

We met but didn't spent much time together as I had a bucket full of work that I can't ignore. I noted to apologize and spend time with him after reaching india.

Here I was getting ready for going back to India. I'm going with abhi in his private jet. I told him that I'll go through my jet but he insisted me that I'm his soon to be queen so I should get used to it. Damn this gives me butterflies bruh.

I was wearing a black crop top and a boat style jeans with a watch in wrist

I was wearing a black crop top and a boat style jeans with a watch in wrist. Hair open. I was ready to go. I drove off to the place where abhi was. He messaged me that he reached already.

I got off the car and gave my keys to the driver standing there.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I reached here before her. I can't wait to meet her. It will sound stupid that I meet her everyday still I'm getting excited to meet her. But everyday I woke up there's a desire in me to meet her take her in my arms, kiss her, hug her, shower her with all my love.