31. love language

NICKI:

May 17, 2022; Queens— 5:38PM

bad as i wanna keep focus, you remind me i'm imperfect and it sucks to admit

bad as i wanna keep focus, you remind me i'm imperfect and it sucks to admit. nobody put that purpose in me like you do, still. nobody get that work up out me like you do. nobody get the truth about me quite like you. you the definition of my right hand never mind ridin' backseat when you lead me.

"these are so beautiful" David's mom was looking through the maternity shoot pictures i had taken.

Kairi& I came over to bring her some pictures and cook but she insisted i just relax.

David and Hassan will be disappointed but i was relieved.

"thank you so much" i smiled as i sat on her couch with a full carton of ice cream to myself.

"i wanna get the pictures blown up" she suggested and i already had plans to do this for myself.

"when i go do mine ill get you some too" i told her and she smiled widely.

"that'll be great"

"i don't smell nothing" Hassan presented himself into the living room area with a few bags in his hand.

i was confused because he didn't come through the front door.

"i didn't hear the garage open" david's mom was confused

"it was already open and the door was unlocked cause yall just want somebody to come kill yall" David came in behind Hassan

"mom you cooking something?" Hassan questioned "ion smell n-"

"no she's not cooking she's relaxing" David's mom took a seat next to me. "her feet are really swollen" she came to my defense

"so what we gone eat?!" Hassan was left confused

"order pizza" David told him before coming over to the couch and sitting next to me.

"wow..all me and kairi good for is pizzas?" Hassan looked disappointed

"man order whatever yall want" he tapped my leg and signaled for me to raise it.

i lifted my right leg and stretched it across his lap.

"umm i want pasta" Kairi stood to her feet "and fries" she added