11. secret love

DAVE-
May 1, 2021– Queens
11:25AM

the pain is killing me, cause i wanna let the world know it's you I'm lovin'

"nah, nigga you got me in trouble" i was on the phone with P ass and like always he had me in some bullshit.

i held the phone up to my ear with my shoulder blade while i mixed twin oatmeal up.

once i was done i sat it in front of her and her ipad before walking off and going into the living room.

"what i do now man?" he found this shit funny and was laughing on the phone.

"you always got hella thirsty bitches in the stu'" i shook my head and picked up my controller before flopping down on the couch "i woke up to hella text messages calling me all types of shit"

"yo shorty gotta understand the bitches make the experience and bring the creativity outta nigga" he was still laughing and thought he sounded so smart.

i went back to playing my game.

"well you come over and tell that to her face" i suggested and he smacked his lips.

"word? she over?" he asked

"nah, i convinced her to come over tho" i informed him and i could hear him gloating and cheering.

"nigga finna beat the meat up"

i couldn't help but to laugh at his lame ass

"nah nigga my daughter over here too" i assured him and he sucked his teeth

"i be forgetting you be on daddy duties"

"yeah and it's only gone get worse when the album done. She just been with her moms cause i been busy but i'm finna shake back" i explained

"you gone still have to be outside and shit"

he continued on to say some more shit but nicki was walking in and i completely zoned him out. she looked pissed off but from the messages i wasn't surprise

"nigga i'll call you back" i pulled the phone from my ear before he could respond and hung up.

Coming in behind her was Hassan with a black backpack

"i hope you don't mind i use yo basketball court outside" he got straight to business and pointed at the back door.

"nah, i ain't tripping" i told him.