14. fallin 4 u

NICKI-
May 21, 2021– Queens
1:12PM

I ain't really tryna let him in, in (In, in) but if he a G, it's a win, win (Win, win) can't play the queen before the king, king (King, king)

"that blonde look good on you" david complimented me for which felt like the 100th time today but it still made me red and hot in the face

"here you go" i was in the process of going through my target haul. i treated him like he was a subscriber and made him watch and listen to each product described thoroughly.

i had the whole set up in my closet. the ring light and the island in the center where i sat everything. he was relaxed in my plush chair off in the corner

"what's this?" he asked taking the bag from me.

"i got you some socks and undies" i smiled and he smirked

"word?"

"yeah, cause you shower like 10 times a day and you can never get enough of this" i nodded with a soft smile. "and i just wanted an excuse to spend money"

"these staying here?" he asked looking around my room.

"uh, yeah" i rubbed my lips together and flexed my dimples. "don't need excuses as to why you need to go all the way home to get yo change of clothes no more"

he started to laugh "it don't be no excuse-"

"anyways, you still going to the studio tonight?" i started to put everything back into the bags. i didn't feel like organizing and placing everything where it needed to be.

"nah, we can chill" he licked his lips

"chill? as in?" i raised an eyebrow as i slowly started to put everything back in my target bag.

"shit? it depends on what you on." his lips turned up into a smirk "we can go out to eat or if you on some el-"

"we been doing the deed all damn day so we going out to eat" i suggested before sliding the bag off to the side. he laughed to hisself before sitting up "but i can't be out long you know hassan scared of being home alone"

"i thought he got over that?" his face turned up & i shook my head no.

"he is but it's still new to him" i said taking a deep breath