-02-

Sorry sir said shehnaaz iss khudus ko bhi aaj hii notebooks chaiye!! Please God ji aaj baccha lo kal se pkka reels nhi dekhungi!
Sidharth- I have already told in your class that be responsible. Don't you have commonsense. You have so much free time to talk or share your things with others but here you forgot your notebook. I knew it before as I have already listened your khushi talks. Go now and don't come in my class.
Sana - sir i know I made a big mistake. Sir waise dusro ki baatein nhi sunte hai. Don't you have commonsense or mamners? She rolled her eyes at him and smirked at him!! She is fearless.

Now you will tell me shehnaaz Gill? Huhh ,i will talk to you later come in my staff room personal one . Now goo   said sidharth Shah.
After cursing sidharth in her lala world she went towards her class. She sees mannara and munawar both are bunking the class of Mr. Chabhra . He is totally a jerk and run after mannara. He claims that he loves her. Mannara that's why didn't want to go in his class and munawar can't leave her alone. Shehnaaz goes from there ✨. Giving them some privacy as she thinks that they would make a good couple. Munawar actions tells everything than words.

Moon and his manna are sitting in the canteen. Manna is eating her dark chocolate and moon is using his iphone.
Manna is busy in her chocolate then munna look at her and noticed that she some chocolate is still left at her lips. Munawar bring his hand towards her lips as his thumb touches her lip manna look at him  she feel some current pass in her body and  there made an eye contact.
Their eye contact break when they heard some noise.

Munawar look at back and there khushi is standing. Khushi come there and bashed at mannara.
How dare you guys ?  You guys are just friend na!! Ohh sorry best friend. Do you think Am I fool? said khushi ( diplomatic)

Khushi you are thinking too much yrr said munawar. Munawar held her hands begging at her. Mannara is just looking at munawar. Yes She is in love with him but he will not accept that in his life. Also their religion and their family will not allow them to be together. Her family doesn't know about  their friendship.
Khushi ran from there and mannara looks at munawar and munawar ran after khushi.

She remain standing there making fool of herself. She was feeling out of world few minutes ago and now she is feeling like a third wheel in some one relationship. She ran towards shehnaaz class. Munawar grabbed khushi hands and bashed at her.
What's wrong with you yrr!! Dost hai woh meri usko mei kabhi nhi chodh skta . Bs uske kuch lg gya tha woh hta raha tha mei yrr.. I love you so much !! Don't you know that. Baby I am sorry naa said munawar.

You will talk to her now. I know she is my friend but you are my bf. So you will not talk to her. Am I important to you or she said khushi. Munawar love her but as a friend or as a supporter. She is with him when he had nothing in his life only his brother!! How can he will not talk to her!
Pr janab pyaar andha hota hai ya haame kr deta hai..
Okay I will not talk to her but you have to talk to me said munawar desperately.
Mera baccha mujhe pta tha ki tum mujhse mohabbat krte ho bhot jada!! Said khushi.

I will talk to you on phone I have to attend the bhaijan class so byee said moon disheartenedly . He directly goes in the washroom and punch the wall . Aghh she is my friend. I can't ignore her. Why I touch her lips  I can also said to her naa. F*ck she was crying I need to find her. She will have panic attack I an sure. Munawar rushed at the girls washroom corridor there sana is consoling manna continuously.

Munawar wants to go there but he doesn't go there for sake of khushi. Munawar went from there. Sana saw him and stopped him.
What's wrong with you haa? They both are my friends but you can't do this to my barbie*!! Say sorry and talk her nicely. Said shehnaaz in a authoritative voice.

Stop it now!! I am done with you mannara and please sana don't interfere in my matters! And you don't talk to me mannara !! Get lost from here now said munawar and goes from there. Mannara stands there like some statue. She can't process the whole scene. It's hurting her and went from there.

Shehnaaz said sidharth

Please support me vote like and comment.