Chapter 9: Snowfall

Y/n sat on the top of the staircase beside the blond male. She was asking him general questions about him. 

"You're a strong person Draken," She smiled.

"Huh, I guess I am strong," He shrugged as he looked at all the Black Dragon members sprawled out on the snowy ground. 

"Oh, that's not what I meant," Y/n chuckled. 

Draken was quite confused as to why she was so casual about this, she clearly just watched him beat up a literal gang group, and yet here she was, chatting like it was just a normal day. 

"Hey, Y/n," The male started. "Are you not... I don't know, startled by all this?" 

She hummed. "I guess I was, but I can tell you're kind... and a person like you must've had a reason to do this," 

"You trust your instinct too much," He chuckled. "Oh, right, tonight's Christmas, why are you out here alone? I don't suppose you're also fighting a group of gang members too?" 

Y/n laughed. "No," She's still smiling but it wasn't the same. "I'm just spending my holiday alone," She shrugged. 

The ruckus inside the cathedral died down and Y/n took it as a sign to leave, she was sure Yuzuha wouldn't want her to see what happened tonight. 

"You're leaving?" Draken looked up to her. 

"Yeah," She patted her clothes. "Thanks for talking to me, I hope I get to meet you again soon," Y/n bowed and jogged down the stairs, waving goodbye at him in the distance before completely disappearing. 

"What happened here?!" Taiju's distressed voice asked as he crawled on all fours. 

Draken turned, still sitting. "Oh? are things all done in there?" He smiled. "Could you let Mikey know, I'm done out here too," 

.

.

.

Y/n hadn't come home yet, it was not like anyone was gonna greet her. Her father was still at work and won't be home until the afternoon. 

She kicked a pebble which stopped after hitting somebody's shoes. Y/n looked as to whose shoes it was and to her surprise, it was Inui's. 

"You still haven't gone home?" Inupi was the first to speak, approaching her and covering her with his umbrella. 

She stared at him. "Why were you fighting with those other guys?" 

He subconsciously fixed her scarf with his other hand. "That? It's just some dispute between my old gang and Toman," 

"So you are in a gang," She tilted her head. 

Inupi smiled, he found it hilarious how Y/n never really accepted it by just merely seeing him in a gang uniform. "What was your first clue?" 

She rolled her eyes and then they started walking side by side. "I don't like assuming things," Y/n then realized his wording. "Wait, old gang? What do you mean?" 

"I left that one," He said, referring to Black Dragons. "They aren't what I wanted anyway," 

"Then, what type of group did you want?" She asks. 

Inupi reminisced about the first generation of the Black Dragons. "A group that protects, with a leader that leads with passion, and does good..." He listed. "Like the first generation of Black Dragons," 

She listened, she didn't really get it, but he seemed happy thinking about it so who was she to kill his vibe?

"So, have you found a group like that?" Y/n glanced at him.