Game night

Karishma was having a breakfast on CSAT exam day. She's trying not to overthink much and munching her food nonstop. Her father was getting better in the last few weeks. From not talking to her at all for almost three months, now he asked her about school once in a while. Mr Singh went downstairs and drink a cup of coffee in silence across from Karishma.

Mr Singh - Today is the day, isn't it? (He asked without looking at her daughter)

"Yes"(She did the same, she's focusing her eyes on her food)

Ks - Don't worry father, I'll do my best.(Karishma was trying to be cool but she couldn't help but smile. She's happy, that her father finally treated her like his daughter. Well, sort of.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The senior students would start their hectic schedule for the day in a couple of minutes. The senior couple was standing side by side in front of a class. Their hands were hidden between their bodies as they were holding hands, they wishing each other's success and praying that they would be accepted in the same University. Karishma choose the college of music department and Haseena choose the college of business Administration. The school Bell ring signalling the students to get inside the classes.

Since a lot of students there, the girls gripped each other's hands as a sign of affection, then they went to their designated classes. Hours had passed and the CSAT exam was finally over. The students were exhausted after the long hours of the exam that would decided their paths after high school.

Haseena was waiting for her girlfriend in front of the school's entrence and she got a text from her aunt to invite karishma for a game night to relieve their stress after the exam. Karishma gladly accepted the offer and they went home to Haseena's apartment.

Her aunty already prepared a lot of board games and snacks. They played Ludo first and Haseena won the game. They played couple of games after that and the aunt brought a beer (Alcohol) from the fridge.

Ru - Here, to celebrate your final days as a seniors, i allowed you to have one shot  each.(She placed two shot glasses in front of the girls)

Hm - Aunty! I don't think that's necessary.(She was flustered)

Ru - Well, there's nothing wrong to try it, right Karishma?(She winked at her)

"Yes"(Karishma answered with low voice)

Ru - That's my girl.(She cheered and she pouring the alcohol to the glasses)

Hm - Aunty, get your own women.(She was whining)

Ru - Oh my..... Look who's jealous.(She teasing her niece)

Karishma smiling at her jealous girlfriend, thinking she looks so cute with pouted lips. She wanted to kiss those lips if the aunt wasn't there.

Ru - Here Cheers.(She raised her glass and the girls did the same)

Karishma found the alcohol to bitter for her and she drink half of the glass. Mainwhile Haseena finished hers in one gulp.

Time flew by and it's already 9 pm. The aunt told Karishma to stay over because it's already late. The girls went to Haseena's bedroom to change their school uniforms and Haseena gave her girlfriend her favourite purple t-shirt and pajama pants. Trying to be polite, Haseena exited the room and gave some privacy for her girlfriend to change clothes. She sat on the kitchen chair talking to her aunt who was still drinking.

Hm - Aunty what would happen if we're not ended up in the same University? Will it be hard to keep meeting each other and do other stuff?

Ru - What other stuff?(She took another shot of the alcohol)

Hm - You know... Dating stuff.(She said shyly)

Ru - Hasu, I may be single for a long time but i can be wise sometimes. Just.. listen to your heart, I can see that she is in love with you, you both still young, you still have a long way to go. Unexpected things can happen, it'll be hard, but if you both are committed to each other, then you have nothing to worry about.

Hm - Okay.(She nodded)

Haseena was relieved they already made a promise to each other that they would keep seeing each other and make it work. Her girlfriend would keep her promise. Right?

It's already late at night and Rubina aunty went to her bedroom to sleep, and the girls were still wide awake on Haseena's bed. They were nervous because ever since they became a couple, everytime they're together in bed, they always ended up did naughty things with each other. Karishma turned her body and faced Haseena.

Ks - Hasu...( She whispered)

Hm - Hmm...(She turned her head)

Ks - Don't you want to do something.

Hm - Like what?

Ks - Like....

Hm - Hurry up and say-

Karishma is now Haseena's lap she kiss her lips but Haseena was in shock  she didn't do anything so Karishma bite her lower lip and now Haseena is also kissed her back. Their kiss turned into passionate kiss, and Haseena started to kiss her neck and collarbones then she pulled up her girlfriend's tshirt and....

And

The door 🚪 is closed now, give them some privacy guys😁

It's a teenager love story so there's no mature content 😌