The Longing

It's continue from last part....

Karishma felt the sun on her face as she opened her eyes, she realized she was sleeping on floor and her pillow was Haseena's thigh. She got up and brushed off the dust on her uniform. Thank God it's Saturday! There's no class today, only some class activities. And one of them was the art class. Karishma yawned and stretched her body, sleeping on floor made her body
Sore.

Ks - Hasu, hasu, wake up.(She tried waking up the sleeping girl by shaking her body)

Hs - Hmm... 5 more minutes.(She mumbled)

Karishma gently took Haseena's heir that covered her face and tucked them behind her ear.

Ks - Haseena... wake up...(She whispered in Haseena's ear, it's sent a shiver down to Haseena's spine and she woke up)

Ks - Ah!! Karishma you surprised me.(She holding her chest) What time is it?

Ks - 7:45 am now i can ask Mira and misri for help.(She took out her phone and started texting her friends)

Hm - why didn't you ask them yesterday? (Haseena rubbing her sleepy eyes)

Ks - Ah! You're right! I forgot.(Karishma hit her forehead with her right hand while laughing) silly me.

Haseena placed one hand on the wall as she got up "fool" she said.

Ks - What?

Hm - I said fool as in preety fool.(Now there were tears in Haseena's eyes as she laughing so hard)

Ks - Ya i am not a fool.(Karishma stomping her feet like a child)

She entertained by the view of in front of her. Haseena took the key from her pocket and showed it to karishma.

Hm - Don't tell your friends come, i found this last night.

Ks - I already texted them, why you didn't tell me? We could leave last night.(Karishma yelled)

Hm - You were sleeping like a baby, i couldn't wake you up. And you said don't go.(The last part was a whisper)

Ks - Huh? What did I say?

Hm - YOU SAID DON'T GO.(Haseena raised her voice and suddenly looked away) So i stayed.

Karishma blushed and unable to look at in Haseena's eyes.

Ks i didn't remember saying that. Give me the key, the art class will be start at 9 am. We should leave before that.

Karishma took the key from Haseena's hand and lifted her backpack to her shoulders, and Haseena did the same. They both walking to the door in silence and Karishma unlocked the door. While Haseena following behind her when Karishma barely out of the room she got surprised by her two friends. Mira and misri who were walking towards art the room.

Mira - Karu Di.(Mira waving her hand to karishma who stopped midway and her back bumped into Haseena's body)

She quickly moved away from Haseena and replied....

Ks - Oh! Miru, mishu why are you here this early?

Misri - i got your text while eating breakfast, so i called Mira and we both took a taxi in a hurry.

Ks - Ah! I was about to text you to not come here . I didn't know you guys would come this fast.(Karishma said nervously)

Seeing her friends caught her with Haseena exiting the art room together in the morning, made her flustered even though they barely did anything last night.

Mira - oh! You! (Mira pointed her finger at Haseena who's now standing next to karishma) you are Haseena Malik right did you do this propose? Huh? What did you do to karishma Di?