EPILOGUE: YOU'RE MY LOVE

Eunwoo didn't want to let go her from him. He couldn't express how much happy is he. He is still holding Y/n in his arms tightly. Eunwoo felt good as she also hug him back. Eunwoo pull back himself from hug a bit to see her face. "Are you alright?" He asked her with worry and concern. Y/n is surprised cause Eunwoo never showed concern to her earlier. But she liked the fact that her husband cares about her.

"Yes, I'm well... and are you?" Y/n also asks with concern. Eunwoo smiled at her, "I'm fine, cause you exist." His words made her froze. Y/n is surprising to see his behaviour. She couldn't help but smiled back with slight blush.

Eunwoo still holds her in his arms but not tightly like before. He loves her warmth, her heartbeats against his chest, her voice, her everything. After a while, Eunwoo pulled back himself from the hug.

He wanted to confess his feelings to Y/n but after two days, their six month marriage anniversary is coming, so Eunwoo planned to do something to make the day memorable. Eunwoo stares at Y/n's face with affection. He took a stray strand of her hand then placed it behind her ear.

Y/n felt butterflies to get light touches from Eunwoo. She also loves him. She wonder does he love her or not. Y/n closed her eyes making Eunwoo shocked. He smirked then he squeeze her cheeks playfully which was yet gently. Y/n snapped open her eyes to feel his playful behavior. Eunwoo laughed to see the way she opened her eyes.

"Cutie!" Eunwoo said to Y/n. She got well so his inner mind also get well and started to do whatever he wants to feel good. She looked at her lap while blushing. "Ugh don't tease me! I'm sick don't you know?" Y/n pouted dramatically cause she wants to resist her blush.

"Illness sucks.. I don't care, cause, do you have any proves to show that you're sick?" He teases back making Y/n speechless. Yeah, for two months, she doesn't has any trace of accident on her body. Y/n stayed silent. Eunwoo chuckled softly. "Shut up!" Y/n again said, hoping Eunwoo won't tease her again. "Okay okay I'm not talking!" Eunwoo stayed silent. Some minutes passed, Eunwoo is staring at her without talking.

Y/n got bored, "ugh... talk with me!" She frowned. He giggled. His giggling sound sent a chill shiver through her spine.
They did some chit-chat then Eunwoo started to pack their things. But Y/n's eyes widen in embarrassment to see pad's packet there. "Why is it here?" Y/n wanted to ask him cause she is curious. But she asked him with embarrassed tone. "You got your period during coma, I helped you." Eunwoo replied normally but she became more embarrassed. "D-did you see my....ugh everything?" She felt so shy.

Eunwoo look up then look at her. "Can't a husband see his wife's so called EvErYtHiNg?" He asked with teasing tone. He wonder why does girls feel so shy about this matter. Y/n immediately look away in embarrassment and shy. Eunwoo smirked to see her reaction.

Two days passed, now they came back to their mansion. They both are friendly and nice to each other. Its now afternoon, Eunwoo didn't want to go far away to celebrate their six month marriage anniversary. Cause when he went to confess his feelings to her, she got into an accident. So Eunwoo prepared everything in their garden. He came back to home after arranging everything.

"Y/n?" Eunwoo called her. She walked to him with a smile. "What happened?" She asks him with soft tone. He gives a bag to her, "Wear it at evening then come in my room... ohh sorry our room hahaha." He laughed at last to do the mistake while talking. "Okay.." Y/n took the dress then she also left. She wonder why did he brought a red gown for her. Y/n thought to get ready. So she starts to get ready.

Time passed, it's now evening, Y/n got ready then went to their room. She smiled in shock to see Eunwoo also getting ready. "Do we have any program to go?" She asks. But Y/n already fall for him again to see how much Eunwoo is looking handsome, not failing to race her heart with anticipation.