CH.10: JEALOUSY

"Wait, did you call me h-hot?" Y/n asked Eunwoo. She is fully shocked to hear his words. "That's not a point. Wipe off the lipstick then wear a light pink one, it'll look good." Eunwoo spoke with cold tone. It seemed like his cold demeanour is slowly coming.

She wipe off her lipstick with a tissue then wear a light pink one for his satisfaction. Eunwoo leaned forward to her. "Now it's appropriate now." He said in soft tone while undoing her seat belt after he undid his. Then they both get off from the car.

Y/n looked around, it seemed so good. Eunwoo led her through the club. They walked to the entrance of the house. Many persons are cheering at there. Soon many of his friends came to see Y/n. Yeah, Jungkook is the one who invited them for the party cause for his "Golden" album.

Jungkook looked at her, "umm Mrs. Cha, you seem familiar to me... ohh I remember about the night hahaha." He chuckled. On the other side, Eunwoo became furious to hear about night, "Which night? What happened?" He said in return. Y/n laughed then replied, "almost one month ago, you came back home when you were drunk. Jungkook and Mingyu came in our mansion to drop you to our house."

A naughty smirk appeared on Jungkook's face, "Hmm Eunwoo, you were drunk so did you have done 'that' thing with Y/n?" Hearing his statement, she coughed. Y/n understood he is just trying to tease his bestie. She wanted to say yes to make Eunwoo nervous, so she did. "Yea-" "No, we haven't done." Eunwoo narrowed his eyes at her. He wonder is he really have done that or not.

"Okay so let me introduce myself again to Y/n, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Also I'm an artist. Also I'm Eunwoo's bestie." Jungkook drew his hand toward Y/n, offering for handshake. Neither of them saw how Eunwoo's eyes are burning in jealousy.

She was about to hold his hand but Eunwoo suddenly pulled her by her waist toward him. He wrapped his arm around her waist with possession and jealousy.

Eunwoo leaned a little bit closer to her ear then whispered, "You came here cause you were invited, that doesn't mean to be friendly with other men or touch them." His voice sent a chill shiver through Y/n's spine. She could feel how much he is jealous now.

Jungkook laughed to sense the situation, "Okay okay, I'm single and you're married. If you want, then get a room instead of doing anything in front of us." He didn't stop to tease Eunwoo. (I would like to tease my sister's husband like he is doing with Eunwoo lol) Eunwoo became annoyed, "Can't you shut your mouth for a moment?" He said to him, still holding Y/n close to him.

"No bro I can't. But really Y/n is so pretty and cute! If I could saw her before you, I would marr-" "Shut up!" Eunwoo cutted off Jungkook from speaking. Y/n was liking this moment but she thought why is he acting like that, why is he jealous. She felt something suspicious.

Eunwoo led her to an another side of the club. "Eunwoo it's public place..." Y/n spoke as he is still holding her waist. His grip on her waist tighen to hear her words. "I will do whatever I want with my wife. Is there any problem? Peoples are busy to do their own business. So don't give a fuck to them."

Eunwoo's tone were full of possession and jealousy. But his expression soften to hear her reply. "No problem, I'm all yours and you can do whatever you want with your wife. I won't mind."

Eunwoo smiled in return. Suddenly he got a call from his office. "Y/n I have gotten an urgent call, stay here okay? I'll come back soon." His tone is soften. He grip loosen on her waist then he pull back himself from her. "Okay, go." Y/n said with a small smile. Eunwoo left from the place. He went to the outside to get rid of the music sounds. She were standing alone at the place.

She noticed someone's presence. She turns over then see Jungkook. Y/n smiled at him. "Ahmm Y/n, I wanted to talk with you and the topic might be important... could you?" Jungkook spoke to her. Y/n became curious, "Yeah sure, what?" She asked. "Umm do you know Eunwoo had a ex right?" He asked her. "Yeah..." Y/n answered.

"Does he behave bad with you? I mean does he stay cold toward you?" Jungkook asked her. "He stayed cold toward me at the first but... not now." Y/n answered, her curiosity is increasing.

"Nice to hear that. Y/n, don't think anything negative about me. I said those intentionally to see if Eunwoo gets jealous or not. You know after his ex cheat on him, he became depressed. It was hard for me to see him in this state. Me and many friends of him somehow cheared him up. But he only shows his real side to the persons he likes. Like he would smile at you, he would tease you, he would like to stay with you and many things. But he is bad at confessing what he wants. Like if he likes you, then he would hide his feelings cause he is insecure about himself. When I was teasing Eunwoo, the way he pulled you close, it seemed like he already in love with you. I know about him very well. I'm happy to see him like that. You really melted the ice which was in him. When I came to your house to drop Eunwoo when he were drunk, I saw he leaned on you. When he gets drunk, he still recognise the person whom he knows. He recognised you, then he did that. Don't you think he is already loves you?"

Jungkook's long statement made Y/n to think about the matter. Yeah, he likes to stay with her, he likes to tease her, he smiles at her. He gets jealous. She thought about this for a while. "What to do now? How can I found out he loves or likes me or not...?" Y/n asked Jungkook. "Don't mind, I have a plan. I've heard sometimes jealousy made them confess their real emotions. What about if we try to jealous him?" He spoke with nervous tone.

"How?" She asked him. "By dancing at the bar where many people's are dancing." Jungkook said, his tone is still nervous. "Okay I agree!" Y/n's sudden agreement made Jungkook catch off his guard. He nodded then led her to the place. Y/n knows she loves him. She wants him love her back. She wants to hear 'I love you' from Eunwoo's mouth. That's why she is going to do that. Soon they both reached at the place. They both felt awkward to dance. On the other hand, Eunwoo came there to find Y/n but he couldn't find her. He became tensed cause the fear of loosing her.

Eunwoo ran over the club to find her. Finally he found her in that place where everyone is dancing. His eyes widen to see her dancing with Jungkook. He became furious. He was searching her madly and she!? Eunwoo entered in the place then he hold her wrist firmly, pulling her out from Jungkook. Y/n's breath hitched. Eunwoo look at her with annoyance. He dragged her out of the club then he slammed her against the wall of garage. She groaned.

"What the fuckin' hell I was searching you may and you! How could you dance with him? I said to stand at that place, it was too much to ask for? And don't you know i don't like to share what's belongs to me, what's mine?" His veins are popping out for his anger. Y/n got scared to see his look. "I-i actual-" "You actually about to hurt me?" Eunwoo's words really made her feel guilty.

She didn't mean to hurt him. "I'm sorry" she spoke. "Why Y/n why? I don't want to loose you, just understand me?" Eunwoo spoke with almost shaky voice. His anger is vanishing away to see her scared. Y/n's thought about his words. "Why don't you want to loose me?" She asked him, hoping he would tell her he loves her. "Cause I do..... cause you're my wife."

Eunwoo answered. She was unsatisfied to hear that. Her plan failed. He thought why did he was about to tell he loves her. Eunwoo gently cup her face between his hands, "Promise me you won't leave me?" Eunwoo got a panic of loosing her a while ago, so his expression wasn't normal. Y/n looks up to look at his eyes. "I promise I won't." She said with a smile.

Eunwoo also smiled. He doesn't know why does he is having an urge to kiss her today. But when he sees her, he couldn't resist himself. Eunwoo didn't think about if he does, then what will Y/n think. He drew his face closer to hers. She didn't mind. Her heart races with anticipation, same does with Eunwoo. Y/n closed her eyes, thinking after what gonna happen, he would confess his feelings to her. Eunwoo still leans further and further. They could feel their breathe against their face.