First of all, the first team did the best so far, that was the impression left in her head.

'I was told to vote for the two best teams on the way out, right?'

Saving a spot for the first team, she continued watching the stages.

The next teams also had their own concepts and were fun, but none of them left an impression as big as the first team.

'Um, I'm a little tired.'

In fact, the teams in the second half were not inferior to the first half.

Looking at songs she didn't know well one after another, the freshness she felt in the beginning disappeared and she started to get bored.

Moreover, the participant requested by her friend to watch had not yet appeared.

'Isn't it the last team now?'

Resisting the urge to turn on her smartphone, she barely listened to the introduction of the next team.

"This performance is... It's <Burning Like the Sun> by the band 'Sun Island'!"

And a video that looked like a music show from about 10 years ago appeared on the screen.

'Oh, this song.'

This was the cheering song she heard at the baseball stadium she went to with a friend who liked baseball.

'It was originally sung like this...'

Well, it wasn't as exciting as it was at a baseball stadium. She just thought it was a difficult song with a lot of high notes.

She sang the passionate vocals on the screen without much excitement and was startled by the MC's roaring voice.

"And the participants who reinterpreted the stage! Ryu Chungwoo, Lee Sejin, Kim Yujun, Park Moondae, Yoo Jiho, Kim Rae-bin, and Cha Eugene!"

'He just said Park Moondae, right?'

She hurriedly looked back at the screen. Profile pictures of the participants appeared on the screen.

'Oh, I know them.'

It was the last team because it had a lot of famous participants.

She repositioned herself with her anticipation rising again. The cheers that were several times bigger than before pierced her ears.

'Oh my gosh, they're really popular.'

"That's right, the 'Hero' team! Coming in now-"

Before she could think the name was tacky, the stage went dark.

It was a dark stage with no screen lights.

The moment a ray of blue spotlight hit it.

A participant holding his index finger up to the sky like a gun was revealed.

A tall black jumpsuit with a racing suit-like pattern absorbed the intense blue lights.

In that hand, a red finger suit glistened in the light.

And she heard a low voice.

-Yah, yah-" Hero Time

[HERO TIME!]

In an instant, the same letters filled the screen.

Screech!

The intense bass began to tear the speakers apart with a blatant glitch sound.